Xbox One xb1: trials fusion.?? nyone getting it?

sc_shark

http://hapticfeed.com/gaming/2014/4/8/trials-fusion-launching-next-week

Well this one snuck up on us! Trials Fusion is out next week on April 16 and it looks awesome. Maintaining the user-friendly nature of previous entries like Trials Evolution, Fusion looks to expand by introducing new trick mechanics as well as additional vehicles like ATVs.

Trials HD and Trials Evolution were excellent downloadable titles on the Xbox 360, and there is no reason Fusion won't continue that trend of addictive and challenging gameplay whether your alone or in groups. Trials Fusion will be releasing on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows on April 16 for $20.00 or $40.00 for a deluxe edition which includes a Season Pass for future DLC.

[video=youtube;kL0EB6Fd-xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0EB6Fd-xk[/video]

i wont lie i am kinda digging the game... 20buck price point+dlc isnt bad... its next gen... looks fun... i like the idea having the ability to build your own tracks and dlc adding more later...(yes im ok with dlc/season pass) it still makes it a 40 dollar game not 60+20-40..

Don't have the cash yet but this looks like a cool game. The previous entry, Trials Evolution, was a critically-acclaimed game. So this one will follow its footsteps but awesomely, I can see.

http://hapticfeed.com/gaming/2014/4/8/trials-fusion-launching-next-week

[video=youtube;kL0EB6Fd-xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0EB6Fd-xk[/video]

i wont lie i am kinda digging the game... 20buck price point+dlc isnt bad... its next gen... looks fun... i like the idea having the ability to build your own tracks and dlc adding more later...(yes im ok with dlc/season pass) it still makes it a 40 dollar game not 60+20-40..

Nice. I'm going to get this game. Looks really cool to me.

Don't have the cash yet but this looks like a cool game. The previous entry, Trials Evolution, was a critically-acclaimed game. So this one will follow its footsteps but awesomely, I can see.

Yeah it does. Well let's see might have to ask cash from my wife for this. She's holding my money.

Yeah it does. Well let's see might have to ask cash from my wife for this. She's holding my money.

Do the chores, wash the car, walk your pets (if you have one), be on time in dates, work out,... (just suggestions so she can consider giving you your money just to get the game).

Do the chores, wash the car, walk your pets (if you have one), be on time in dates, work out,... (just suggestions so she can consider giving you your money just to get the game).

Haha. Don't forget always saying yes to whatever she wants.

so i am flipping thru twitch today and guess what... some people in the uk are already playing the game.... wth... its not even released yet... pril 15 it is.. not th 13/14... err... and hear i am spending my day looking on live marketplace for the game.

so i am flipping thru twitch today and guess what... some people in the uk are already playing the game.... wth... its not even released yet... pril 15 it is.. not th 13/14... err... and hear i am spending my day looking on live marketplace for the game.

I haven't actually seen the game released anywhere yet. But lucky them.

i have seen the game live on twitch the last few days...annoys me... its not on live yet.... but some walmarts/best buys have released it... quite a fee people in the uk have been dtreaming it since monday... quite a few in the usa all day today and a few last night.

Yep I'm in Australia and I'm downloading it as we speak, 71% complete at the moment so it should be good in another hour or so

it went live last night at 2-3am on xbox marketplace.
but its been in stores for a few days depending whre you were and how the managers felt. or so it seems.

So anybody played it yet? I never got too much into Trials but I enjoyed them at least, is Fusion any good?

i am downloading now... i am at 61%

i recommend to get it on xblive marketplace for 20bux... gamestop wants 39.99...

the season pass is another 20 but not required and at this point has not released a thing. (the gamestp version may include the season pass for the 40bux idk...???

i have watched allot of stream/twitch... the game looks fun/frustration all together... ive seen people rage out and laugh as the game tends to repeat itself when in potions where you can restart but dont hav enough speed to really clear the jump or bomb...

they have not released the multiplayer aspect yet.. but will be... right now its leaderboard and does notify you of your time getting beat... so the game does have some playability...

the season pass itself is going to offer a good bit... more tracks possibly bikes... but most of all more ability/obsticles for custom tracks.. this is where in time i think the game will shine.. custom maps can be fun and are not mainstream. so why wveryone i playing the core game mode to progress you can also venure off and get placment and such.

i can chim in tonight after a few hours of game play and tell you about my rage fest and how pissed i am and laugh at it at the same time.

its honestly a boat load of fun...

its funny. frustrating and in all makes you want to reach thru the screen and slap the rider... but than makes you want to go back to the map 15 minutes later and try it again after you rage quite..

i have unlocked about 40% of the game... that dosnt mean i am 40%done tho.....
you can customize the bikes... new wheels paint ect ect... their is a 4 wheeler.. some bikes are faster it seems.. some have softer suspension and some are very twitchy in the air..
pulling off "stunts" can be tricky... as your flying and generally leaning on some bikes causes erratic spinning... and once your spinning its hard to stop it.

each map has bonuses... 3 in total it seems... you can get extra points/maybe time off the lap???? if you do them... (i havn't done a single one yet)

each session or license teaches you a bit more... and its not exactly easy to do some of the slower tight stuff.. like slow box jumping or bunny hopping to clear a close object... and its even harder to duplicate it in game when moving fast(which is 98% ofthe time)

you never really feel stuck like you cant go anywhere or your maxed out... but again only 40%thru... i have yet to play a personal built track(many are loaded)

graphics are nice... i know it not 1080 blah blah blah.. i am on a 4k tv watching at 900 and think the games graphics are nice and crisp... the commentary is funny as all get out.. the girl says random things... like when you fall i have to reboot... just some random stuff you find yourself going what did she say and laughing yet going crap i got to do a flip and land half backwards to hit this down ramp... than an explosion goes off and your hurdler in the air.

for 20bux its fun... allot of fun... hey this forum bought it for me.. it was money i got for member of the month... so thank you who voted for me months ago... and for the mods/owner.. i enjoy my purchase and will alywas reamember trials fusion for it...
for another 20 if they release a good number of maps and such i dont feel i am getting ripped... 40 bux for a full game is great...

I'll probably download this during the weekend. I was a big fan of the last two. For the record the Gamestop version does include the season pass.

I'll probably download this during the weekend. I was a big fan of the last two. For the record the Gamestop version does include the season pass.

thx 4 the clarification.. i had suspected it but wasn't sure..

Sounds like a load of fun, might pick it up. Gamestop version is physical disc or a download code?

Back