XBL Update coming with lots of discounts and new DLC

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 9.11.56 AM.jpg

First off, can I say that I'm super excited for some Bioshock Infinite DLC?! Burial at Sea? Yes please! That's arriving on November 12th. Contrast is coming to the XBL Arcade on November 15th. Plus, there are a bunch of games and DLC on sale coming in the next few weeks. Are you going to be getting anything on the list above?

Source: Game Revolution

Pretty cool but I am not buying anything for the 360 anytime soon. X1 ON THE HORIZON!!!!

I'm pretty much done with busying stuff on the 360 as well, but might still get the Bioshock DLC. It's only $15, which isn't too bad. I want to wait and see how long the DLC play time is.

Pretty cool but I am not buying anything for the 360 anytime soon. X1 ON THE HORIZON!!!!

100% on the money with that statment.

i went in to gamestop today just to look at the xb1 display stuff they have..

I'll be all over that Bioshock and Resident Evil stuff, maybe even the Devil May Cry. And of course, who can forget Ghosts?! That's the one game I will wind up with 2 copies of - one for 360 and one for the One. The 360 copy came in the mail today, by the way. ;)

I think they meant updating the store with new stuff and discounts.

Thats gonna be awesome! maybe now is the time to get XBL back after all!

I still have a ton of games I want to play on the 360 (that aren't being released for the XB1). I came into the 360 really late in the game, so I'm a bit behind anyway. I don't want that to happen with the Xbox One, but I'm still not getting one for a while so I have time to catch up on 360 games that I've missed over the years.

maybe because they know that XB1 is coming out and people won't find interest in expensive games.

Back