Xbox One Xbox 1 version?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I keep seeing advertisements on TV for the PS3 and PS4 version comeing out in a few weeks, but it doesn't say anything about the xbox 1 version at all? Is it coming out for xbox 1 at the same time or later date?

Anyone know?

Yes, it's coming out on the same day as every other version. Maybe because that all along the dev has been advertising and showcasing the PS4 version only. I don't know why this is the case as both versions are confirmed to be identical.

Yes, I saw it in the game store last night on the xbox live. I have never played D3 on a console before. I have it for my PC, but never got the expansion. Was thinking of picking it up. How does it play on the console as compaired to the PC? Is it harder to control? I am just trying to wonder how it will be to play with a controller instead of a keyboard and mouse. I guess I am concerned about how fast you can cast spells since you can key bind them on a PC, just don't know if it will play as smooth on a controller. Anyone have any experience with playing both versions? Heres hoping for a demo.... that would really help....

Yup, most certainly is for XB1 as well.

I've fully paid for it and also have the strat guides from the PC version I loved so much.

Blizzard even had a story that for the first time ever, the PC and Console version (for XB1 only) could be updated at the same time.

They are working on making it so that they can do all (PC, XB1, PS4) all at the same time in the future...

Again though, can anyone tell me how it plays on a console as compaired to the PC? It just seems like an ackward game to play with a controller as compaired to a PC mouse and keyboard

I would like to add that there's a comparison video out on DigitalFoundry. If you're interested you can check it out. It shows that the X1 version runs better than PS4. However, X1 is running at 900p at the time of the video and both of them dont have the Day 1 patch.

Thanks, but Im not interested in how it runs... Im sure it runs fine and looks great.... same as my PC version.... I am interested in how this plays with a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard.. I am having a hard time thinking it will be easy to control 4 different spells and how they cast and hit using a controller... I guess what I am wondering is how are the buttons on the controller going to work or be configured.... I am so use to a mouse and keyboard for these type of games.... it just seems odd... has anyone played it on a controller yet?

In my opinion, the console version actually plays better than the PC version. The analog sticks are more natural to use than point and click. Left stick to move the character while the right stick is used to evade. The 360 version I played last year had me use the buttons for different skills which is assigned through the skills menu. There are new features for the Ultimate Evil Edition and since I don't have this version yet, I can't comment on those new features.

Back