Xbox Anti-Fraud Network

Would this be something that you want? Want to see more updates?

• Yes, this idea is good.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, this is not the right thing for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I definitely love the idea! It's one of those useful extra measures that I'm sure others would be interested in. Is this a paid app?

We all want to be more secure online, and while I'm sure a lot of us are concerned about security in our PC's, I'm not sure that people worry the same about their consoles like they should.

I do think something like this would be useful, but at the same time people might be concerned about giving their details to a 3rd party app or company, so for me its a maybe.

I definitely love the idea! It's one of those useful extra measures that I'm sure others would be interested in. Is this a paid app?
Hello StockSwockle, I'm happy that you do like my idea, In my mind it would be best if the app was free. But I guess at the end It's Xbox that makes that descision. But yes, it would be best if the app was free. So everyone could use it to protect the console.

We all want to be more secure online, and while I'm sure a lot of us are concerned about security in our PC's, I'm not sure that people worry the same about their consoles like they should.

I do think something like this would be useful, but at the same time people might be concerned about giving their details to a 3rd party app or company, so for me its a maybe.

Hello pwarbi, great question about that giving details to a 3rd party app or company, the thing is, if Xbox like my idea, then I hope that they wanna work with me, so it will be a app that comes from Xbox but I'll help them develop the functions and idea etc, to make it even more secure in the future, thank you for you did find my idea useful :)

Last edited:
Well as long as its provided by a safe, trustworthy company then its obviously a great idea and a good business opportunity too since people are (and should be) concerned about their security when being online. Assuming you are promoting the product, I'd say good luck and I wish you all the best in your efforts to make Xbox a safer place.

Wow I think this will be an awesome app. It seems to be so easy to use. We do need more security online. Keep the good work up man! :)

Hello Meckarn33. Thank you very much, I'm happy that you seems to find this app easy to use. Yes indeed, more security is needed. I'll keep doing my best to develop this software.

Development is the key thing when it comes to an app of this nature, as I'm sure we're all aware that hackers and spammers are always looking at new ways to get our information.

@certicular so have you got the development plans sorted out for the future, or are you still working on how to keep it updated? I was also wondering just how much time you'd have to spend on the app to make it a success.

Sorry for all the questions but it's rare that you get to talk to an app developer on a forum such as this, so I'm taking advantage, haha!

@pwarbi Hello pwarbi! I'm still working on the app, working on the xbox sync functions. You can vote and comment on my software idea if you want at https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2...ons/13520370-xbox-anti-fraud-network#comments

Working on the php server also. At the moment this is my free time work. If you wanna know more feel free to private message me.

Im the only coder at the moment. So it takes some time. If my software get alot of votes. Then i hope Xbox will help me. I also working on a website to release a beta version of it. Is there anything more you wanna know pwarbi?

Last edited:
No that's all for now I think. I will click the link and vote for you aswell by the way, and I'd just like to say good luck with it, and keep checking back in here and let us know what progress your making, as I'm sure I'm not the only one that's interested in how you get on.

I'm not really concerned about it, then again nothing bad has happened to me yet but it's one of those things as long as I don't have to pay for it I won't be opposed to it at all. But what all will it contain or help? Protecting your digital content? If you don't have a credit card on file I really don't see the need for it.

Well it really makes me curious as to the whole process of trying to work with a company like Microsoft when you think you have a solution to a problem. It sounds very interesting, and you can never really be too safe in today's world, so in that sense I am guessing that it would have mass appeal. As far as I know there is nothing really similar that is out there at the moment, so I definitely see the potential. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Back