Xbox Live free games

mevsthor

Has anyone heard that Xbox live will be making free games available in 2014 for those of you who have a gold membership? It actually sounds pretty enticing. I don't currently have a gold membership but this offer almost makes me want to fork out the extra money. Especially the games that have been announced Halo 3, Assassins Creed 2, Fable 3 and more. I think that it sounds like a pretty good deal, and will most likely make a lot more people buy a gold membership. What do you think about he announcement? And if you don't already have a Gold membership will this announcement make you get one?

It's always nice to get stuff for free, I already have a gold account. Most of the games released for free are titles that I've owned previously but I had fun going back into Crackdown and Rainbow Six for a little while.

I've already downloaded a few of the free games and it is awesome, but right now I don't have time to play them. I am busy playing GTA V and finishing up GTA IV. I am GTAed out right now and don't even have the time for other games, but it is pretty awesome. Will play them when I'm bored.

They've already been doing this for a while now, it's not something new they will be starting next year. It's a great concept, but unfortunately, most of the freebies they've released have been cheezy. There have only been a couple of games worth downloading, Gears of War being the most recent. I hope they really step it up next year and make some of the better known titles freebies. I'm tired of them releasing freebies that no one's ever heard of, before!

They have been doing this for a while indeed. I got a second chance to play all these games I thought I would of hated. I'm so glad they're doing this.

Has anyone heard that Xbox live will be making free games available in 2014 for those of you who have a gold membership? It actually sounds pretty enticing. I don't currently have a gold membership but this offer almost makes me want to fork out the extra money. Especially the games that have been announced Halo 3, Assassins Creed 2, Fable 3 and more. I think that it sounds like a pretty good deal, and will most likely make a lot more people buy a gold membership. What do you think about he announcement? And if you don't already have a Gold membership will this announcement make you get one?

They already do it for the 360 Gold subscribers. They started the program back in June. In 2014 it will be available for Xbox One subscribers as well, but not official start date was announced. The program is a good idea, but the offering is no where near as good as what Playstation Plus offers. Hopefully it will keep improving.

Gаmеs аrе givеn оut оn thе 1st оf еvеry mоnth. If yоu dоn't 'purсhаsе' thеm (fоr $0.00) in thаt 4 wееk windоw, yоu will nоt bе аblе tо dоwnlоаd thеm fоr frее аt lаtеr timе (i.е. thеy will bе bасk аt full priсе).

It's pretty awesome to get a few games free every month. I definitely don't have the time to play all of them, but I try to download them and then I can play in the future if I have time

While I know that when we're getting anything free, we shouldn't really complain, but I'm going to!

Maybe it's just me, but the quality of the free games we're getting seems to have dropped a lot just recently in my eyes, and half the time I don't even think they're worth playing.

I thought they were getting better! Like this month we are getting Wolf Among us and Sunset Overdrive. Both games that I've wanted. I had the first episode of Wolf so this was awesome. And also have been wanting to buy Sunset for a long time now. There are months for sure when there is nothing that interests me, but of course there can't be something for everyone each month. As long as there sometimes is!

Like you say, it is each to their own when it comes to the games, but I can't remember the last time I thought that's a good a game, an it was one I looked forward to.

Maybe I'm just hard to please and I should just be grateful they're still giving the games away in the first place.

I think free games are going to become a lot more common in the coming years. It will be like the way browser games became way better and free - console games will become way better, and free. We just need the technology to create the games faster and it'll be worth it for devs

Back