Xbox One - Best is yet to come

It is right that Microsoft has been successful when it comes to Xbox ONE sales, but I personally think that they should not release the new Xbox ONE S in order to keep the ONE in the game for a couple of years, otherwise Sony will take a big advantage with the PS4, that's just my opinion though.
The XBox One S is in the pipeline and should be released next year. I don't think that they will launch it without something up their sleeves. What Microsoft is promising is that it's the most powerful console made to date. Maybe they are thinking of launching VR with it. Who ever can put that on the open market the soonest will have an edge over everyone else.

It is right that Microsoft has been successful when it comes to Xbox ONE sales, but I personally think that they should not release the new Xbox ONE S in order to keep the ONE in the game for a couple of years, otherwise Sony will take a big advantage with the PS4, that's just my opinion though.

Well this really makes me wonder how much of what we get is just the back and forth between the two companies. I cannot say that I would be too surprised to hear that this was the case, but it would still be alarming. It makes sense though I guess, and it is just Game Theory in the real world to a certain extent. I just hope that the consumer gets the best possible product.

The XBox One S is in the pipeline and should be released next year. I don't think that they will launch it without something up their sleeves. What Microsoft is promising is that it's the most powerful console made to date. Maybe they are thinking of launching VR with it. Who ever can put that on the open market the soonest will have an edge over everyone else.

Well, I really believe they have something planned for it, we just have to wait for them to do their thing, in the meanwhile, we'll have to keep using the Xbox ONE or the PS4 until they release their new stuff.

@Casiox I agree but it does seem like next year is going to be one of those big gaming years with a lot of changes. I don't know if it's just speculation but everything points to it being one of the best gaming years we have seen in a very long time.

@SirJoe Absolutely, the next year is going to be a good year for console companies and gamers in general, there are many things going to be released soon and the Xbox ONE S is not an exception, looking forward all of those new stuff!

@Casiox even Nintendo is going to launch a new console. Looks like next year is going to be a year of change. I guess it's time to start saving up for all these goodies.

2017 IS going to be a big year for the gaming industry, and with all the major players hopefully battling it out for top spot, and with the emergence of VR as well coming at the end of this year, I think for us gamers then 2017 is going to be a good year.

@SirJoe I do not really like the fact they're all going to release new consoles because I'm saving money for a new one, but not really the new ones. Now I will feel like I'd be buying something old or anything like that, however, the only positive fact about it is that prices are going to go down and consoles, especially the PS4, will be more affordable for many people.

@Casiox that is certainly true. We can expect really good prices for consoles next year. It's most certainly not going to be easy to choose though, I think that the games that will be launched will play a very important role in that front.

@SirJoe To be honest, that VR system does not catch my attention at all since you will still have to invest some money on TVs and that sort of thing to play the games properly, however, you're right, the games they release are defintiely going to define the whole thing.

@Casiox at this point in time there is a lot of speculation surrounding VR nobody really knows what it's going to be like or at least the majority of the people don't. I just hope that it's not something that is over hyped and doesn't live up to it's expectations.

@Casiox at this point in time there is a lot of speculation surrounding VR nobody really knows what it's going to be like or at least the majority of the people don't. I just hope that it's not something that is over hyped and doesn't live up to it's expectations.

Well, I personally don't feel too attracted to it, maybe it's going to be super cool or maybe it's going to be a sales tactic.

Well this really makes me wonder how much of what we get is just the back and forth between the two companies. I cannot say that I would be too surprised to hear that this was the case, but it would still be alarming. It makes sense though I guess, and it is just Game Theory in the real world to a certain extent. I just hope that the consumer gets the best possible product.

Yes buddy, we still have to wait and see what they're going to come up with. They really shouldn't do what they will do, bu they know why they're doing it, indeed.

I agree, this sort of reminds me of the first LCD TV's that made their way into the market. They were really expensive at the time and super granny but there were people that bought them not many but some because of there compact size. It was something that came onto the market before it's time and only after sometime was it able to surpass the CRT TV's. I just hope that it's not the same thing with VR, that it's still too early for it to get into the market.

I definitely agree with this. Both the Xbox one and PS4 have many years in the market still. There's plenty of time for tons of people to buy one of those. Plus, the price will continue to decrease, which makes the console more desirable.

If they can start producing it cheaper as the years go on it will be just fine. We're getting to the point where graphics are just about as good as they can get so there's not a lot of reasons to upgrade to new hardware unless you go the pc route. If they can just focus on making gaming a fun and accessible experience they've got nothing but great things in the future

For me the Xbox is the best console I have always been a big fan of the Xbox I love the controller I cant stand playstation . who agree's Xbox controller can handle and grip much better

Back