Xbox One Xbox One: games with gold

So far, I've been pretty impressed with the free games. Hopefully they'll continue to be good selections. Hoping Ryse will be coming soon.

J

i would put money around or the month of launch or Christmas time we would get a bigger title game...

http://news.xbox.com/2014/08/games-games-with-gold-september

Super Time Force ($14.99 ERP): Available from September 1-30 on Xbox One
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine ($14.99 ERP): Available from September 1-15 on Xbox 360
Halo: Reach ($24.99 ERP): Available from September 16-30 on Xbox 360

honestly looks like i will be getting ea access to get me "good" games... last months mexican super chinchilla was horrible imo and super time force looks no better....
at least for my 30 bux i know im getting 4 decent games and the possibility of some better games in the next year... titanfall,plants vs zobies and such..

as much as i love games with gold its delivering very sub par games the last few months.. im not expecting much but come on this stuff is just cheesey... id think some of the early games would be prime.. child of the light, worms ,power star golf give is pinball and 10 free tables or something actually worth while..

I know. Very disappointing. Hoping Ryse becomes available for free or discounted soon :(

J

I know. Very disappointing. Hoping Ryse becomes available for free or discounted soon :(

J

ryse was discounted a few weeks ago pretty heavily. i think in total it was 20bux or something on those lines.. id like to try it as well.

horrible games with gold again for xb1
Volgarr the Viking along with that charriot game

http://www.christianpost.com/news/m...box-games-with-gold-list-for-november-129001/

its not a super bad game but its very arcade and technical... but its designed that way. if you wantch the guys who speed run the game it really makes sense but you have to see it to believe it...

the number one guy is on twitch and its just wow to watch how they play..
hear is a speed run[video]Volgarr the Viking[/video]

decembers games with gold list..

[video=youtube;4jWHRIyqjqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jWHRIyqjqo[/video]
Worms Battlegrounds is the latest Xbox One game available for free to Xbox Live Gold subscribers throughout December, Microsoft has announced.

Gold subscribers with Xbox 360s, meanwhile, get a free copy of The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief from December 1-15. Then, during the second half of the month, Raven will be replaced by EA's SSX reboot.

https://games.yahoo.com/news/xbox-games-gold-december-revealed-174100034.html

kinda excited about worms on xb1.. ive been wanting it since it came out... almost bought it in te weekly deals thing few weeks back... so im def happy about that.. next game id like is child o the light....

it is only one game again for xb1 it will proably carry over last months game volgar as well as worms.. that seems to bethe trend.. i would expect december to be the first aaa title game...9rumors of rise son of rome or that zombie killing game) but thats next months..

There have also been a lot of games on sale for gold members.

Madden 15 Superbowl edition, Need for Speed Complete edition for cheap. I know most are EA games.

There have also been a lot of games on sale for gold members.

Madden 15 Superbowl edition, Need for Speed Complete edition for cheap. I know most are EA games.

ea was the best selling "developer" on xb1 this year so they did some deal with microsoft on the sales thing. i can see a few of these games hitting ea access soon.. nhl,nfl,nba 14 o can see making its way over to the vault. if you noticed titanfall the "full" digital is like 12bux again. dragon age is like 30ish iirc.

It does seem that EA find a lot of their games are discounted almost permanently on both the PSN and Xbox network and I don't know if it's because they make that many in the first place or if they are just that popular that they can afford to offer the discounts.

While that's obviously a good thing for lovers of sports games, for people who don't wan to play games of that genre, then it could be an issue in the future if they're the only ones that are appearing.

I've seen that the Max game is going to be free or something like that so it definitely is going to be my pick this time, however, I have not heard too much about that game so I do not really know whether if it's bad or not, but I will have to find out by myself.

Halo could be a good idea as well, but that version is kinda out of my tastes range.

horrible games with gold again for xb1
Volgarr the Viking along with that charriot game

Well hold on now. Let us not be so quick to write off a game with a great title like Volgarr The Viking. This really sounds like it is on the cutting edge of the gaming world. Of course I am being incredible sarcastic here, but I do think that this has the feelings of one of those game that is so bad that it is fun to play and laugh at. Might have to keep it in mind for those purposes, but otherwise, probably not. Thanks for sharing.

What do you guys think about this month's games with gold? So May's games are Giana Sisters: Twisted dreams - Director's cut and Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris.

I'm bit disappointed with Microsoft's choice of choosing these two games when there are so many other better options. Giana Sisters isn't horrible but it isn't amazing either - sort of reminds me of Rayman. Lara Croft one is just not my style and not what I'd want to play from the Lara Croft franchise.

I played Giana Sisters some time ago, and I found it to be a very nice platform! Colorful, with the right difficult, and with an interesting mechanic. But I'm a platform lover, so maybe other people might not like it that much!
I haven't played Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, but I've played the previous game, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I would suggest you to try it out, because it's not a Tomb Raider game. It's a co-op game with top down view, with platforming, shooting and puzzle... it's completely different from the original Tomb Raiders, and I really enjoyed it!

So the June's Xbox One games with gold have been announced. Drums, please!

It's Speedrunners and Watch Dogs.

I have never played or heard of Speedrunners so I honestly got no clue as to what it is. I imagine a platform type of game? Maybe somebody played it before?

and Watch dogs. I already have them on Xbox One and I've played through them when the game first came out so that's a shame. Perhaps July will be better for me.

Speedrunners is an arcade game like cat and mouse where your racing to win with characters, its a new game and will be released on the 1st of June 2017. I am quite excited for its release as it looks interesting to play. Also there has been a preview of the game on Xbox Gamer review's Channel.

However I am quite disappointed with watchdogs as I brought it on release and have completed it several times. perhaps July will be better haha.

This months games with gold was watchdogs first time I played it yesterday pretty cool game where you have to hack . And when police are giving you car chase you can change traffic light signals and do other cool stuff great game.

Back