Xbox One Xbox One: games with gold

It sux how u need a credit or debit card to download 360 games with gold. I have neither and refuse to get one. I always use point cards. Microsoft needs to change this headache inducing rule of thumb feature... release the games for everybody

Well, everybody, we are now in August so it's time to talk about the new games with gold. This month on Xbox One we're getting:
  • Slime Rancher
  • Trials Fusion
and the Xbox 360 users will be able to download:
  • Bayonetta
  • Red Faction: Armageddon
I'm pretty happy with the Trials Fusion and Bayonetta. I've played Bayonetta before but it was at my friend's house. It's great being able to download it for free and get some of the nostalgic feelings back :)

Max is actually a pretty good game. I thought it was well worth the $30 I spent on it.
Вот это да! У меня есть Xbox Live код золото, и я не могу поверить, что это на самом деле работает! Проверить этот сайт из https://xblg.codetoad.org

please forgive me, I am getting back into gaming after 10 yrs off. What do you mean titles with Gold?

I've seen that the Max game is going to be free or something like that so it definitely is going to be my pick this time, however, I have not heard too much about that game so I do not really know whether if it's bad or not, but I will have to find out by myself.

Back