Xbox One losing exclusives to PC?

jbeavis100

The Xbox One has lost countless exclusives to PC, I'm honestly a bit worried about it. Without exclusives it doesn't make people any more confident in buying into their console.

That's going to be a problem for Microsoft. The Xbox One sales are already going out the window so it won't help if their exclusives gets sucked out of them since it's the only thing they have a sure grasp on when it comes to selling the console. And exclusives are essential, take a look at the Wii U, when Smash came out the sales went up.

That's going to be a problem for Microsoft. The Xbox One sales are already going out the window so it won't help if their exclusives gets sucked out of them since it's the only thing they have a sure grasp on when it comes to selling the console. And exclusives are essential, take a look at the Wii U, when Smash came out the sales went up.

The sales are only going to get better at that. Bayonetta 2 and various other exclusives are incoming.

The sales are only going to get better at that. Bayonetta 2 and various other exclusives are incoming.

I think Bayonetta 2 isn't holding up well in Japan. I've read a news article about that the other day. But I think it's a early sale problem but who knows, maybe Nintendo doesn't care about Bayonetta 2.

Losing exclusives to PC is irrelevant. The real direct competitor to the Xbone is the PS4. As long as it doesn't lose exclusives to PS4 (like the 360 did), it's not really a problem.

Then again, I don't consider losing exclusives a problem because exclusives suck balls.

Back