Xbox One Xbox One: Project Spark Doesn't Require Gold Subscription

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Project Spark will not require a Xbox Live Gold Subscription, according to the game's community manager.

Team Dakota's Mike Lescault was specifically referring to the Xbox One version of the upcoming title when he made the announcement on Reddit, though this will presumably also apply to the Xbox 360 edition. Anyone wishing to register to take part in Project Spark's beta can do so now.

[video=youtube_share;juZsG9Qb3YQ]http://youtu.be/juZsG9Qb3YQ[/video]​

Good to see Microsoft taking this path and not hiding everything behind a pay wall. Sony has already announced that they would not be requiring a subscription for their free to play games and it's a good move for the XBOX to begin to follow suit. For any one interested,you can join the beta here: Join Project Spark

via IGN

I think that's awesome that they are giving something to the non-gold users. Man-Did that video look like Limbo in the beginning or what?!

Cant wait for this game..Its been my sleeper game and I can see myself spending hours on it. On a side note:wondering who is going to have an XB1 and not XBL?

Holy ****, This in itself could come up with som great user generated games.
Good time to be an Xbox fan :3

Back