Xbox Scorpio will be out next week!!!

bomb2060

Rumors have it that Xbox Scorpio will be out next week!! Am treating it as a rumor until proven true.
Sources close to Phil Spencer indicate that that date has been rescheduled. The sources could not be named.
But you will have to cough with 3 times the price of Xbox One S!! The console is so damn expensive!!!

c59LqFj.jpg

Yeah, I agree that the pricing of the Xbox One X is quite high. Sadly my wallet can't really afford it but maybe in the future if it becomes more ''normal''. I guess it's set at that range because of its specs - you can honestly compare the Xbox One X to a high-end computer with all of the components it has. It has to run like a little beast!

However, I really doubt that it will be released next week. The official date is/was the November 7th which is 3 months away - I can't see how they could realistically release it this month.

Personally, I'm more of a PC gamer rather than console. However, I do thoroughly enjoy my Xbox One (1TB). For me, I don't upgrade when a new console has been released. Unless my current one is extremely outdated, I see no problem in keeping the one I have. Most important, the price for me as well is a bit steep for my budget (and in today's market generally speaking). If I do upgrade, like yourself, it'll probably happen once the price has dropped in the off seasons.

Regarding the release date, I don't feel they would reschedule it this soon. If it happens, that would be really surprising. However, I find it highly unlikely.

Also, even though it would cost more to achieve 4k gaming, I would much rather build my own PC ($700+) than buy the One X console at initial release price. I feel I have more customizable options with PC gaming compared to consoles. But I guess it comes down to individual preference...

Back