Xbox One Xbox store question

Alimacoz

Hi Guys,

Do any of you know if the xbox one will start downloading a game as soon as it is purchased on xbox.com store?

I have just purchased Trials Fusion in the store on xbox.com and my xbox one is in fast on mode, just wondering if it will start downloading for before I get home and switch it on tonight?

I don't think so. It's not plugged in or open, which means that it is basically OFF. You will need to download it manually or at least boot it up.

Yep you're right, I had to start the download manually.

Would be a cool feature if content purchased from the store could download in the background like updates

Would be a cool feature if content purchased from the store could download in the background like updates

COuld work but it would be better if they had it for free.

That would be great still depending if they could allow it.

From my experience, if the XB1 is on standby, it will download automatically but not install.

That's pretty cool that it will download automatically while on standby. Anything to help you get your games faster; I hate waiting on downloads, that's for sure.

Back