Xbox 360 xbox360 4gb question.

skater

Hey. I want to buy a 360 4gb. Later on I plan on buying a xbox hard drive with higher gigs. Can someone please tell me the pros and cons of this? Or should I just wait to cash in for a 360 that cost $300? Thanks in advance.

If you're strapped for cash and can't get the Xbox with a bigger HD, but really want to get your game on right now, then go for the 4gb system. I would personally wait and get a 250GB HD though, because I install some of my games to the hard drive and like to save some additional media to the hard drive. Although Xbox utilizes the cloud now (514mb if you have an XBL Gold account), it, along with the 4gb hard drive isn't enough for me. But that's just me. If you have some nice sized flash drives, you could probably get away with having the 4gb hard drive, especially with a new system on the horizon. I am totally talking myself out of the bigger hard drive now :) Actually, I just gave you a few options and you'll need to decide what is best going to fit your budget and gaming needs!

I purchasrd the 4 GB system for myself this year..I quickly realized that the space was not adequite..Microsoft wants $120 for a 320 GB hard drive..I did some research and purchased a 320 GB drive from Newegg for about $65..it took about 30 seconds to install..

That is my experiance,... and my two cents..... You must deceide what is best for you..Happy gaming....

Buy the 4gb, play with it til you get enough money or fill your space. Then use the new HardDrive (after purchasing one) for your memory store of games you don't play / arcade collection.

Back