Xbox One You think Xbox will have their own PS Now?

diamondback8

With PS Now already announced and its beta coming out by the end of the month, do you guys think Microsoft will have their own answer to the PlayStation? If they're to make one, maybe they'd call it the Xbox Tomorrow! :D

Yeah it is definitely the direction gaming is going in. Maybe Microsoft will sit back and see how Sony handle it then learn from Sonys mistakes and release a more polished version. I am sure the higher ups at Microsoft have been planning a streaming service for some time.

Wouldn't surprise me, honestly. It's a decent replacement for backwards compatibility provided you have a great internet connection.

If Playstation Now picks up and get great response I'm sure Microsoft will follow suit. It's a great source of revenue if it can be done right. This is a good idea to replace backwards compatibility, just hope that it doesn't become the future of gaming because that could be bad.

Wouldn't surprise me, honestly. It's a decent replacement for backwards compatibility provided you have a great internet connection.

And if Microsoft comes with a good lineup of titles from both Xbox and 360.

They really should, and I believe that they will try and set up some system to compete with Sony. Like someone else said, this is where gaming is headed and we should expect to see an evolution in this type of service. With Microsoft's massive cloud system, I think that this is definitely feasible and it could offer sufficient competition for Sony's own program.

I believe they will have. They said that backwards compatibility is a problem for the X1 but they didn't say it was impossible so it'll happen. That happens, people will flock to the X1 to really play their old-school Xbox and Xbox 360 games! Awww man! I'd love to see Jet Set Radio Future!

Ohohohoho, it will happen dude. It will happen. PS Now is already walking the first steps to show everybody the ups and downs. Microsoft will take the lessons and make their own. It'll happen.

I see Microsoft getting their own PS Now-like service. Eventually, they'll find a way to stream their own games and voila, it's competition against the PS Now. I just hope they can let us access the original Xbox games. Imagine the games like the original Halo, Jet Set Radio Future, Breakdown.. yes, we can access them again!

They had previously said they were stablishing the tech, so it's just a matter of time. They're smart so they will likely wait and see how PS Now ends up doing.

They had previously said they were stablishing the tech, so it's just a matter of time. They're smart so they will likely wait and see how PS Now ends up doing.

Yup, that's true. Well, when it does come, we can call it the Xbox Tomorrow! Oh yeah, the Xbox Tomorrow. Anyway, definitely going to see Microsoft do their own Now service. But can it be streamed on Smartglass devices? Now that's something we've yet to see.

They really should, and I believe that they will try and set up some system to compete with Sony. Like someone else said, this is where gaming is headed and we should expect to see an evolution in this type of service. With Microsoft's massive cloud system, I think that this is definitely feasible and it could offer sufficient competition for Sony's own program.

Yes, that is right. I just hope if they do this, they can at least enable recording. I can already see people recording a great history of the original Xbox and 360 games for the masses.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do, once PSNOW takes off. They've got to take care of the compatability issue somehow, and Sony's idea is as good as any. This is the perfect idea to really sell the cloud to people and I can't see Microsoft passing up the chance to make a profit with this.

Back