Xbox One Your dream app

diamondback8

So what's the dream app you'd love to have on the Xbox One? I'm sure some of you have gone through the majority of the app selection but is there an app you'd think is perfect for the Xbox One? That one perfect dream app you've always wanted to see done on the XB1? :eek:

I think the best app that would be best suited for me on my xbox one would be an anime player app. Something that could stream anime titles with all the updated episodes. You can bookmark and save / download the episodes as you please.

I think the best app that would be best suited for me on my xbox one would be an anime player app. Something that could stream anime titles with all the updated episodes. You can bookmark and save / download the episodes as you please.

I was about to say Crunchyroll but seems this dream app of yours would be more like those anime streaming sites that let you view and stream and download. Like the animecrazy.net.

animecrazy.net.

One of the sites that I love to visit as well. I would also recommend animeultima.tv and animecenter.tv. Well I agree, the anime streaming app would really be nice. I guess more people would want to get that.

Yeah, I agree. That would be a really nice streaming app if they could add it on Xbox One.

That's a decent app. I wish there was an app that can tell if you need exercise or not. haha.

I think an app that would teach kids how to read, write and speak better in a nice way would be nice. Something like a teacher app (if there was one I would be their best customer). Beats teaching my daughter the right way to read and write when I'm not around.

I think an app that would teach kids how to read, write and speak better in a nice way would be nice. Something like a teacher app (if there was one I would be their best customer). Beats teaching my daughter the right way to read and write when I'm not around.

Yo, that's not a bad idea for an app. MSFT's all-in-one would expand well into the realm of teaching kids something useful.

Yeah, and it would be nice for my wife to have like a cooking tutorial app available too. Much like a cook book only it should be more interactive. She looks at videos online whenever she wants to cook something while waiting for me to come home.

Yeah, and it would be nice for my wife to have like a cooking tutorial app available too. Much like a cook book only it should be more interactive. She looks at videos online whenever she wants to cook something while waiting for me to come home.

Teaching and cooking app, not a bad suggestion. It would help me personally because I really suck at cooking.

Teaching and cooking app, not a bad suggestion. It would help me personally because I really suck at cooking.

I hear you bro. I have the same dilema, the only thing that I can cook is instant food.

Yeah, most guys suck at cooking. I think I'll get that as well.

Hahaha, you and me both bro. Man, apps like those can help us out. We gamers can not only be gamers, we can also be chefs!

Heck yeah that would be great. Hmmm... if these apps do come to the Xbox One, I'll be referring to the XB1 more often! Well, gamers can be cooks too ;-D

If Kinect can track your movement for fitness apps why not some type of martial arts app? I would rather learn some of that instead of yoga.

If Kinect can track your movement for fitness apps why not some type of martial arts app? I would rather learn some of that instead of yoga.

Not a bad idea actually. It'll be nice to do that. It'll be better than that Fighter Withing game. We need an MMA app!

right now id love to get a time warner cable app... or port the one from 360 over.

Not a bad idea actually. It'll be nice to do that. It'll be better than that Fighter Withing game. We need an MMA app!

If they had something that can teach you how to do martial arts like Jeet Kun do why not right?

If they had something that can teach you how to do martial arts like Jeet Kun do why not right?

Wow, something like learn Bruce Lee's moves. That would be really awesome. Something that would really help us physically.

Back