Xbox 360 Your Experience with FIFA Street

Pzula

I purchased FIFA Street when it was released and I'm quite disappointed. I expected this game to be much more than what it is. Online features such as playing with default clubs are missing. I feel like this game had so much potential, but didn't quite reach the expectations. What are your experiences with FIFA Street and overall thoughts on EA's street soccer game?

I got FIFA Street right after I got my console.
At first, I thought the game is going to be amazing and creative, but after playing for a while it became more and more boring.
I can't agree with you more about that the game had potential, but didn't reach it, sadly.
Overall, I think the sequel for this game would be awesome, but we will have to wait for it.

I agree. I think what this game needed is more "re-playability". This game desperately needed more customizable features. There needs to be a reason to keep putting the disc into your XBOX. There needs to be more unlockable characters.

It's a great game when you've got mates over for some fun or something, but the game gets very stale playing alone or online. I believe the online community for the game is nearly dead now anyway.

Back