Xbox 360 Your Favorite Moment in AC2?

Blue

I know a lot of people are probably going to say the ending was the best part.. And I'd have to agree. Some people disagree with that though, a lot of people found it corny and uninteresting. But me personally? I loved it man. Thought it was a really nice idea, an imaginative concept.

Purposefully didn't speak on details of the ending just in case some of y'all haven't played it yet.

What was your favorite part or moment in the game?

TBH, my favorite parts were probably earning some of the achievements, like the one where you hide so many bodies in a hay pile. Just seemed....sociopathic and cathartic.

My favorite moment was when I discovered that giant squid thing. Even though I know that it's not going to get me but watching it swim in that dark water gave the creeps. The other was finally found all the secret parts that unlock the armor for Ezio.

My favorite moment was when I discovered that giant squid thing. Even though I know that it's not going to get me but watching it swim in that dark water gave the creeps. The other was finally found all the secret parts that unlock the armor for Ezio.

Yeah, I have the exact experience. Well it was really scary when that giant squid came after me.

Glyph side mission puzzles. Spectacularly creepy, and also add a significant amount of depth and mystery to the AC universe. Also, the ending to that game was probably the biggest mind-boggle I've ever had from a video game.

I know a lot of people are probably going to say the ending was the best part.. And I'd have to agree. Some people disagree with that though, a lot of people found it corny and uninteresting. But me personally? I loved it man. Thought it was a really nice idea, an imaginative concept.

Purposefully didn't speak on details of the ending just in case some of y'all haven't played it yet.

What was your favorite part or moment in the game?

I liked climbing up to the high points to clear the map and make new areas visible. I also like jumping off those points into the hay piles, and using different stealth combos to kill enemies without them knowing.

All of the puzzles!!!! I know this isn't from AC2 (I think) But I remember finding the Fibonacci sequence and being so proud of myself.

Definitely all glyph related missions. My friends and I made the mistake of doing all the puzzles at once at one in the morning. We got it into our heads that it was real and scared ourselves silly.

Back