Xbox 360 Your favorite third person shooter?

SteeelWoool

I really don't have many TPS games for the 360, but my favorite would definitely be Gears of War 3. That game has TONS of content for a regular priced game.

Gears of War 3 by far. Gears as a series made me realize that TPS games can actually be fun in the competitive niche, and the cover mechanics are superb.

Vanquish. Seriously people, it doesn't get any crazier than Vanquish and maaan Vanquish is so insanely fun! I seriously love how it focuses on fast-paced action by making you slide around everywhere instead of making you sit behind cover waiting for a chance to shoot your enemies.

The original gears of war for me. My buddy and I drained so many hours into that game it was outlandish. I just loved all the bells and whistles it felt like a brand new genera when it came out. That reminds me, I should totally play that game again!

Vanquish. Seriously people, it doesn't get any crazier than Vanquish and maaan Vanquish is so insanely fun! I seriously love how it focuses on fast-paced action by making you slide around everywhere instead of making you sit behind cover waiting for a chance to shoot your enemies.

This! First game i ever bought, this was one of the reasons i bought a current gen console. It's a guy that can morph weapons on the go and has rocket knees to slide through the floor. ROCKET KNEES. And did i mentioned punching robots so hard that they explode?

Yeah, get the game, is cheap as hell right now!

For me it is gears of war 1, I remember first getting the game and being simply blown away by it! After gears 1 though I didn't play the others I just didn't feel like I wanted to play them :/

Gears of War 1. Great singleplayer, great multiplayer. Just great all around. I really enjoyed it and it will probably stay my favorite TPS for awhile. That is unless watch_dogs is a great hit.

The first Gears Of War I had a lot of fun with. It was new, different and enjoyable. Couldn't keep the interest though with the next few. I guess I just favored other games more, but GOW was definitely something they put effort into and it showed.

Back