Xbox 360 Your favorite Xbox 360 games of all time?

bhcs2014

What are they? The 360 has been out for over 7 years now which is hard to believe. What are some of the best games you have played in that time?

Mine: Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) - Best game in the series.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - Underrated game.

NBA 2k series - Kept basketball games relevant. Great series

So what are yours?

I think Mass Effect 2 is my all-time favorite Xbox 360 game, if not all-time favorite altogether. I actually didn't mind Mass Effect 3's ending, and I loved the game, but Mass Effect 2 was what sold me on the series as a whole. I usually think of the Mass Effect games as a trilogy rather than a single game, so it depends on how you look at it.

Borderlands 2 is probably my favorite game for the Xbox in general because of the 4 characters you can play. A game I have also been playing recently is Battleblock Theater. It's basically a platformer, and you have to collect gems and yarns in order to get to the next level. I would highly recommend playing the co op because it's really fun trying to kill each other. The game is pretty short, but there are custom maps you can play as well.

My favorite Xbox 360 games are..Skyrim, Oblivion, Bioshock and Grand Theft Auto. Xbox has a lot of good games but those are my all time favorites. Skyrim is my all time favorite though.

My favorite Xbox 360 exclusive of all time is the Gears of War series. I believe that it's the best 3rd person shooter that was ever made on any system. Ever. I like it even more than the Halo series. It just has more appeal to me. I also like NBA 2k series like the OP. It's the best NBA series and really puts NBA live to shame. Of course, Forza also is on the top of my list as the best racing game there is for Xbox.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Not quite as amazing and revolutionary as the original, but still a very, very good game in its own right. I've done about ten playthroughs, which is really rare for a single player game these days.

If we are talking about exclusives, i would have to go with Halo 3 and Forza 4, lost a lot of time playing those two in the last years.

It's probably a tie between Borderlands 2 and Modern Warfare 4. Both of them have insanely redeeming qualities in regards to their multiplayer play and I spent hours upon hours grinding out games with my friends. At the end of the day though, I would probably have to say Modern Warfare 4 since I prefer the competitive multiplayer aspect a bit more to the casual environment of Borderlands.

Fallout 3 is my favourite game of all time. Yes, on ANY console.

Fallout 3 was this whole new experience for me. It was the first time that I missed sleep, eating and hygiene just to play a game. It was the first time I'd been so absorbed into a story I never wanted to stop. I was obsessed in exploring the world and finding out the missing parts of the story. I loved the characters, the world design and the dialogue. My social life completely fell away for a very long time and people even called me to ask where I was.

Fallout 3 can never be replaced in my eyes. It is the benchmark of amazing games. I know a lot of games were more innovative but this game was just perfect.

Call of Duty 4
Forza 4
Lost Odyssey (I think this is a greatly under-rated game)

Back