Your first shooter

Yes my first PC game that I really got into was Doom here also. I would flip on some music and just sit for hours playing it.

My first shooter was Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, and I loved it. I thought the story and game play were really well thought through, and it's still my favorite Call of Duty and one of my favorite shooters. Since then shooters have become one of my favorite genres of game, because I believe they are outstandingly realistic and players are fully immersed in the whole experience.

Counter Strike 1.6. Then got addicted to Halo.

I also played a lot of Quake and the Dragon Ball mod, Bid for Power.

Counter Strike initiated my liking to FPS and it has grown until CoD:MW3. The last FPS title I ever played I think.

Unreal Tournament 99.

Don't regret anything, still play it to this day. Light game filled with fast paced action that is addictive as hell to play in LAN parties. I recommend it to everyone that loves shooters and want to try the arena shooter genre.

I think the first one I played was Combat Arms. That was back when the game wasn't full of hackers.
I enjoyed the run. Introduced me to more FPS's

My first PC shooter was Urban Terror. It still has a loyal fanbase and not too many cheaters.

Though, it seems it is losing it's user base to some degree. Also, no body is really using the newer releases.

Back