Xbox 360 Your Soundtrack to Skyrim

Outrun

Did you just enjoy the music of Skyrim while playing or did you have a playlist of some sort?

I stuck with the game's music. It just...fit (of course) especially in snowy areas and when exploring mines and caves.

I mainly listened to power metal and folk metal while traveling across Skyrim. Folk metal was extremely fitting.

I just listened to the original soundtrack for Skyrim. Turned it all the way up and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Found the bands in my Skyrim playlist: Brocas Helm, Bathory, Falconer, Manowar, Blind Guardian, Enslaved, Unleashed, Sabaton, Helloween, Elvenking, Battlelore

I like to have a lot of epic instrumental style music in the background whenever I'm playing Skyrim. My playlist consists of a lot of E. S. Posthumus, Atlas Plug, and Two Steps From Hell.

By album, from my own Skyrim playlist, in Brutal Legend format!

Viking/Folk Metal
Bathory - Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods, Blood on Ice
Wolfchant - Bloody Tales of Disgraced Lands, A Pagan Storm, Call of the Black Winds
Ensiferum - Ensiferum, Iron, Victory Songs, From Afar
Demonaz (of Immortal) - March of the Norse
Falconer - Chapters from a Vale Forlorn, The Sceptre of Deception

Speed/Power Metal
Stormwarrior - Stormwarrior, Heading Northe, Northern Rage, Heathen Warrior
HammerFall - Glory to the Brave

Epic Heavy Metal/Epic Doom
DoomSword - DoomSword, Resound the Horn, Let Battle Commence
Rebellion - Sagas of Iceland - The History of the Vikings - Volume I, Miklagard - The History of the Vikings - Volume II, Arise: From Ginnungagap to Ragnarök - The History of the Vikings Volume III

Amon Amarth is missing from the list, but all of it had a viking/epic battle theme bar for Falconer...which I just wanted to listen to.

Oh god Running Wild. Running Wild was Alestorm before Alestorm. I remember when Alestorm was Battleheart and had the original Heavy Metal Pirates song--loved it.

Alots of metal. I listened to Atlas Plug that Sniper mentioned and liked it. I'll have to try it with Skyrim.

Back