Xbox 360 Your thoughts on Diablo III?

TeHDruiD

My cousin has been trying to get me to play Diablo III with him for a few weeks now and I've always kind of shrugged it off and told him I didn't want to spend good money on a game I might not enjoy.

Two days ago I downloaded the demo and played through it. I actually enjoyed my time playing and my opinion on whether to get it or not changed to me thinking it's something I may get.

My question to you all, is the game repetitive throughout the whole process? What I mean is are you just hacking the slashing the same stuff, or does the game offer variation throughout? Is this a game where I can thoroughly enjoy playing every day and it doesn't feel like work? I love grinding as it is, so that part of the game appeals to me, but I don't want to feel let down if the time and effort wasn't worth it in the end. And by worth it I mean it was enjoyable to me throughout and I never truly got bored because the concept and story kept evolving and taking me to new places that weren't like the others.

I'm strongly considering buying it, but I wanted to get some of your opinions on the game overall.

It's Diablo. You play through the story, and then you go into harder difficulties to get better loot, so you can go against more difficult enemies, and so on. If you can't enjoy that, well, at least enjoy the campaign one time. Got to say, Diablo 3 is the worst of the 3 main games.

I've played Diablo and Diablo II but I haven't played Diablo III yet but I do plan on playing it sometime soon and who knows maybe I will ehd up buying it or renting it for the Xbox 360 but not sure yet.

It's pretty much as the sequels. They are short, they are repetitive but still they are great games. Diablo III is more advanced than the titles before but that is something you can expect. If you loved the sequels then buy it. If you just loved them wait for the price to drop.

Back