Xbox One You're 2014 games to buy list?

deathbyprayer

Well, I think mine would be Titanfall, I still haven't played the game. I would want to add Watch Dogs to the list but I've already purchased and played it a little but I still need a new PC for that. Also, Far Cry 4 would be on my list and the new Call of Duty. I would pass Assassin's Creed Unity for now since I haven't finished the last game and I don't want to be disappointed if the upcoming game turns out to be just the same as the last.

including launch

forza5
bf4
ac:black flag

since launch all games with gold

purchases.
power star golf
trials fusion

suprise fun games..
crimson dragon in first place... hated it at first... i got decent at it half way thru and figured a few things out...
max brothorhood.. its fun and different... its fresh and as a kids game its still decently hard..

wanted games: non aaa
zoo tycoon... i like tycoon games but this one still looks poorly done with odd controls and tight maps idk..
worms armageddon.... will always like worms games just simple fun
lego marvel superhero's.... kids game looks like a blast idk simple/fun

pre order/may buy:
destiny is pre ordered
sunset overdrive... so tempted

I am yet to buy AS: Black Flag, AS: Rouge, AS: Unity, Far Cry 4 and Alien Isolation. These are some of the games I am really looking forward to.

Honestly, I can't really think of anything that's coming out this year that I want to pick up.. It's mostly sequels.. I really want everything that's coming out the Wii U though..

There are a few that I'm really looking forward to. I already pre-ordered Shadow of Mordor and DA Inquisition and had them paid. These two are my must play games this year. Others that are on my list of consideration are Destiny, The Evil Within, Assassin's Creed Unity, and Lords of the Fallen. Not interested in Alien Isolation the slightest bid, and keeping an eye on Shadow Warrior.

The only games I'm really planning on getting at the moment are Destiny, Fifa 15, and probably the new 2k game whenever the price drops a bit.
But I'll probably get bored of the games that I get after a while and just buy a new title that's getting a ton of hype. :p

Destiny, Far Cry 4 and Sunset Overdrive - for now at least. I'm pretty sure I'll make some more purchases depending on the money I have available.
This year is kinda dry for me on the XBox1 but it'll get a lot better next year, I bet.

I'm considering to get Titanfall as well, but I'm not a huge fan of multiplayer shooters. I would also consider the new version of Grand Theft Auto V. Besides these, I would like to own The Crew, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed: Unity and Battlefield: Hardline.

I am going to get NHL 15, Disney Infinity 2.0, Shadow of Mordor is a must, Batman Arkham Knight is a must as well, but I may get this on my PC, Mindcraft if and when it finally comes out, and I am sure there are others, just cant think of them right now....

And for the one who wasn't sure about zoo tycoon, its a fun game, not too bad, graphics are great... the only thing I didn't like about it is you are limited in how much you can place in your zoo.. something that is really sad for a next gen game.... I mean come on, if you have room, you should be able to fill it. Even RCT 1 had unlimited stuff to place as long as you had space for it.. and that was what 20 years ago... come on next gen... that's just sad to be told you cant place something because you have too much even though you have a lot of open land left.... that is my only knock on the game... other than that, a lot of fun to play around with... esp since it has a sandbox mode

The only game I'm really looking forward right now is WWE2K15 and GTAV but that doesn't even look like it's coming this year (the revamped editions of course. I've played all the other big titles so those are the only "gets" on my mind at the moment for 2014.

I want to see more about Doom, I think its coming around Christmas time.

Back