Xbox One YouTube App Available @ Launch

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
According to multiple sources and several Twitter accounts, YouTube will be available on your Xbox One come November 22nd. Both Marc Whitten and Major Nelson have confirmed the news.

According to multiple sources and several Twitter accounts, YouTube will be available on your Xbox One come November 22nd. Both Marc Whitten and Major Nelson have confirmed the news.

That is good to hear! Wondered why it wasn't listed with the other apps available on day one.

J

I wish the app would be functional to the max. Having the full Youtube bunch - commenting, liking, suggestions, search and also uploading videos. It would also be a blast if paired with a Kinect, just imagine - browsing your favorite songs and videos, swiping and grasping hands in the air, while laying on the sofa, having a breakfast.

its already a app on my xbox one smart glass from the smartglass app download on ios.

First, when i saw the list of apps rolling out - i was quite surprised not to see youtube there. But now everything is fine! yay! I wish it would be as bug less as possible, and convenient. Also a plus would be using Kinect to interact. Like skipping the video to the next one, pausing etc.

First, when i saw the list of apps rolling out - i was quite surprised not to see youtube there. But now everything is fine! yay! I wish it would be as bug less as possible, and convenient. Also a plus would be using Kinect to interact. Like skipping the video to the next one, pausing etc.

well, the gestures are already defined. I can't imagine how would you define a move to pause a video or skip it. But the idea is quite cool, though. At most what you could do is just scroll, pinch and travel back and forward. That is sure enough.

That is sure good news. I can't imagine an Xbox without the Youtube, really. Now, Youtube has become sort of a replace for the TV, given the fact that all show are currently out there. I wish there were additional features, like exclusively for the X1 users, that would be a blast!

All I need is an Xfinity app and all the apps I use will be there.

somehow i don't think that it would be such a big deal. After all most devices have the Youtube app. If they made it exclusive, as like adding unique functions and capabilities - it would be much better. But still it's a must to install, or you might skip all that Youtube goodness flowing around

Back