YouTube app for Xbox Live

Agphorth

I just found out that there is going to be a native YouTube app on Xbox Live. I'm super-excited about this! You have to link your gamertag with your YouTube account and activate your console in order to gain access to the application. Check out this interesting tutorial that IGN has provided: YouTube App For Xbox Live - Video Demo - YouTube

It's similar to Netflix. Pretty awesome, don't you think?

Apps for the Xbox are continually being developed, seemingly on a daily basis. The most popular apps such as YouTube ill always be popular across all devices as for a few years now it's been THE video site to go to first, and even though just recently there have been others that have tried to compete, some even having better features, YouTube still remains at the top of most peoples 'must have' apps to download.

I wonder if people will start to use this to live stream their video playing. Sure you could play music, look up tutorials or strategy guides; however, I feel the main purpose of this will be to live stream their playing. Could be revolutionary for people that make a solid living from posting on Youtube.

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing the link. l'll be sure to check it out as soon as possible. This sounds amazing. I can't wait to be a part of that experience.

Back