Xbox 360 Zumba Fitness Core Trailer

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Has anyone else tried the Zumba games? Are they any good? I'm a terrible dancer, so I'm not quite sure this is the game for me, but it looks like a lot of fun if you're a fan of Dance Central and the other Zumba games.

[video=youtube;WbZKx0GxVIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbZKx0GxVIk&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks so much fun! I might try it out. I went to some Zumba classes recently and loved it, it's a real workout. Some say it's for girls but they don't know what they're talking about.

I love Zumba classes, because Zumba is a hardcore workout in addition to being fun. The games, on the other hand, fall short. I just don't feel like they offer as challenging of a workout. They are fun, but I'd rather go to the classes, personally.

My wife has this game and she loves it…she used to go to a class as well, but the teacher moved away and they haven’t got a new one yet, so she says that playing this game keeps her motivated. She did persuade me to try it with her once but I’m pretty uncoordinated and felt totally ridiculous (even in front of an audience of just one!) so I don’t think I’ll be doing it again in a hurry… :rolleyes:

Back