1 vs 100?

SiA360

From
Florida
What ever happened to that game that you could download for free on Xbox Live called 1 vs 100? It was a really fun trivia game I use to play with a couple of my old friends. I haven't seen it in a while, so I guess they removed it? What a shame, because I was looking for it the other day.

Aw, too bad it's gone missing. That sounds like a fun game! I can't resist any good trivia game, really, though I almost always do badly at them.

I read that it was killed by Microsoft because it didn't produce enough revenue to cover the costs of creating new seasons. However, they are planning to keep using the framework conceived for "1 vs. 100" for future, similar games.

I have not played 1 vs 100. Wasn`t 1 vs 100, a television show? I like trivia games, and my favorite is Family Feud. I can not get enough of that show/game! I use to yell at my tv, when people gave stupid answers.

You're right, 1 vs 100 was an actual tv game show. I never watched it, but I know it was on the Game Show Network or something. It's funny you would yell at the tv. I use to watch Jeopardy. I sat in silence though, because I didn't know any answers.

They discontinued it. It's quite sad because I think it was an awesome MMO-type of thing and also a blast to play along side of my husband. Hopefully Microsoft will come up with other game shows that can be played like this one was.

You're right, 1 vs 100 was an actual tv game show. I never watched it, but I know it was on the Game Show Network or something. It's funny you would yell at the tv. I use to watch Jeopardy. I sat in silence though, because I didn't know any answers.

I remember watching this show a couple times, it was hosted by Bob Saget. I never knew it was a game though, that's too bad it didn't make it. I love playing trivia games with friends, my favorite one right now is You Don't Know Jack. It has a good amount of humor and sarcasm to go with the trivia questions.

RonP44: Yeah, You Don't Know Jack can be a blast! My husband said he was surprised by how fun it is. Trivia games are certainly not in any shortage, so it's appreciated when developers put in the effort to make them quirky and different.

I miss it too! I was showing my girlfriend about it a couple months back.

Back