Xbox One 1 year of Live Gold for $39 until 2/1 only on Amazon.

rkkeller

Old School casual player.
From
NJ
I was just on Amazon and you can get 1 year of Live Gold for $39. Saves $20.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VBWIP6/ref=oh_d__o00_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This came at the perfect time for me as I only has 1 month left!

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services Inc
$39.99

Dear Richard Keller,

This mail is confirmation that you have successfully renewed Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold. The subscription will expire on Sunday, March 01, 2015. Here is a description of the service:

Get the most from your Xbox One and Xbox 360 with unrivaled multiplayer gaming, premier entertainment apps, Internet Explorer, and exclusive member benefits. At the end of 12 months, your Gold membership will automatically downgrade to a free Xbox Live Membership, unless you use another prepaid card or change your membership renewal options (go to www.xbox.com/live/accounts). Additional subscriptions and requirements apply for some Xbox Live Gold features. See xbox.com/live. Broadband Internet, games, and media content sold separately. Subject to Xbox Live Terms of Use.

Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox Live Gold. To find out more about the features and benefits of your Xbox Live Gold membership, visit http://xbox.com/live

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

The Xbox Live Team

I was just on Amazon and you can get 1 year of Live Gold for $39. Saves $20.

Wow, isn't that so cool! Hey man, thanks for the info. I'll try it out maybe after my next pay check comes in. I've been busy working and helping my wife with my baby daughter.

gamestop did this when the xb1 launched.. i am loaded up till 2015 iirc.

Yeah, Target had Xbox live 3 month gold member cards for 10 each on Black Friday. Scooped up 4. I'm set til 2015 myself. But, may have to get more at that price. Thanks!

J

Back