10 second jingle?

mong.podcast

From
Kansas
Website
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know how to make music on a computer? Like jingles and stuff using a program? I am looking for someone to make a 10 second intro jingle for my podcast.

Are you on a mac? If so use GarageBand. I'm pretty sure I could do it but I don't have any musical melody inside me. If you wanted to make your own jingle find a piano or whatever instrument you want playing website and record the desktop sound.

On the PC, you can try fruity loops. There's tons of tutorials and free sounds provided by community members and websites that you can find on google. I've made different kinds of music through many tutorials on youtube with fruity loops, and I have to say it's the better equivalent of Garage Band but for PC (Windows).

Thank you guys for the recommendations but I am looking for someone to do this for me. lol. Honestly I would never in a million years be able to do it because I suck with anything musical.

You can also download tons of songs and jingles for free. There is royalty free music on the web that people make and are willing to share. Sometimes they just ask that you link them somewhere on your site, but most don't and just like the idea of sharing their music. Search for 100% royalty free music and you can choose from so many different styles if you don't want to make it yourself.

You can also download tons of songs and jingles for free. There is royalty free music on the web that people make and are willing to share. Sometimes they just ask that you link them somewhere on your site, but most don't and just like the idea of sharing their music. Search for 100% royalty free music and you can choose from so many different styles if you don't want to make it yourself.

Yeah I eventually found a cool one that I used that was free. Thanks for the heads up !

Good to know you got that worked out. But yeah, for stuff like that you can always use FruityLoops, Reason or even Madtracker, but if you want to create a short instrumental song, just go with fruity loops, that one is the best one for that.

Back