Xbox 360 100 little things you did not know about GTA 5 that will blow your mind!

Really interesting read there, I wonder if the blonde chick on the cover is really Lindsay Lohan... heard she wanted to see Rockstar, ven though they insist it isn't her

100! I'm saving this to read it later, 100 sounds like a lot.

Well, now that we know it's coming to current-gen platforms, there is more to come alongside these features. So get ready to repurchase it guys. It's going to be awesome!

I mean I took some time to go through this list and it really amazes me the amount of work and detail that really went into creating this game. I think that the amount of work that they put into the game is the reason that this game is one of the best games that I have played in a long time.

The more that I keep playing the game I keep noticing more and more new things as I continue to play. The level of small detail in this game is really amazing.

Great read! Now I have to go and boot up Grand Theft Auto 5 again to try them out.
The only thing I regret after reading the article is that I'll never get the chance to find all that stuff by myself. But then again, you need an incredible amount of time to find that many things by yourself :D

I spent the weekend just looking for some of these thing and I will tell you that it really did blow my mind the amount of detail that you can find within this game. I will say that they really did do some good work on this game. The more that I play the game and observe these things the more that I cannot wait for the next GTA release. I will tell you that I think that GTA 6 will be beast!

Wow, nice article. Good find! I haven't played GTA in a while and reading this article has rekindled my love of the game. I can't wait till I get the chance to play it later, I can just tell now that I'm going to get addicted to GTA again for a while, but I don't even mind :D

Wow, nice article. Good find! I haven't played GTA in a while and reading this article has rekindled my love of the game. I can't wait till I get the chance to play it later, I can just tell now that I'm going to get addicted to GTA again for a while, but I don't even mind :D

I have been addicted and I will tell you that the game has the ability to make me sit and play it for hours and hours and I never understand why. I mean the game just has the ability to take you away from real like its almost like a second life game on the Xbox 360 console

Thanks for that! Roosterteeth did a 35 ways to die in GTA 5 which was really funny
GTA 5 is a great game and I will definitely get it once I have saved up enough to buy it!

Thanks for that! Roosterteeth did a 35 ways to die in GTA 5 which was really funny
GTA 5 is a great game and I will definitely get it once I have saved up enough to buy it!

I will tell you that when you get this game that you would not regret getting it the game is that good. You will really have tons of fun in the game from the beginning until the end. When I was playing this game I really did not want the game to end.

Nah, Lindsay doesn't look like that at all. It's based on a model but I forgot her name...

a lot of people say it's suppose to be kate upton (Lohan isn't anywhere near the gta cover girl) but the devs said no to that. I mean there's always been a gta girl.

a lot of people say it's suppose to be kate upton (Lohan isn't anywhere near the gta cover girl) but the devs said no to that. I mean there's always been a gta girl.

Yeah, a lot of people say it's Kate Upton. What I mean is, there's an actual model that they hired to use her likeness for the girl, if I remember correctly. But I forgot her name.

This is a really cool article. I have only read a little bit of it, but the little bit but did read made Grand Theft Auto V seem much more interesting to me than it already is. I would have never guessed that Grand Theft Auto V had so many mysteries to it. I have only read about 12 facts but I am saving the rest of the list for later.

This is a really cool article. I have only read a little bit of it, but the little bit but did read made Grand Theft Auto V seem much more interesting to me than it already is. I would have never guessed that Grand Theft Auto V had so many mysteries to it. I have only read about 12 facts but I am saving the rest of the list for later.

You should really take the time and read all of them I tell you that when you do you would see that the game really have some of the most unique features that I have ever seen in a video game.

Already knew most of these, nothing really new or interesting about them probably because I've completed it thousands of times already :p But they were still cool

Yeah I knew a lot of them as well but I did not even know that there was so much small things that were going on in this game. I think that is why it was so easy for me to just sit and be able to play this game for hours and hours. It is just so real and fun to play that you just can't seem to get enough of it.

Back