Xbox One 100+ Xbox One consoles will be available to play at EB Games Expo 2013

ozadin

Looks like they finally finished their console, and most likely adding some finishing touches to it. I wonder how it will compare to the super computer they showed at E3, hopefully it's on-par, if not a little better, but I highly doubt it. The funny thing about it is, imagine a very long line of people waiting to play the Xbox One. The amount of people that are going to wait will be spectacular.

For the first time in Australia, the public will be able to get hands-on with Microsoft's Xbox One at EB Games Expo 2013, Microsoft announced during its Xbox One presentation at PAX Australia tonight.

Via: Polygon

This is the kind of opportunities that allows players to try the console and the games to come. It will be in October, so the consoles are almost ready for launch in November.
We will have a final version for almost make us notice. Anyway, this show is very far from my home ... so no chance.

Looking forward to hearing the hands-on experience of those that get to try it out.

It doesn't really matter whether I play one myself, but I do like to hear from people who have. Right now all we have to go on is what Microsoft tells us about the Xbox One, which isn't to say that they're lying so much as focusing only on the positives. Obviously it would be better to try one myself, but that's another reason why I'm waiting a while to get an Xbox One rather than pre-ordering.

Back