12 Month Xbox Live Gold on sale on Amazon now through 3/8 for $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice find. always a plus to get a deal on xblive. i am good till mid 2015..

i wish we could use the free trial time as add on's to our xblive.

That would be really nice if we can have a free trial for it. Well still this is a good update.

BTW-I am totally bummed that I missed this by one day. Darnit! I'm up for renewal soon too! :(

I hate it that I missed this by about a week and a half, but I'm glad to know that people are watching out for sales like this one and sharing here. I hate having to pay full price for Xbox Live!

Thanks for the find. I'll make sure to grab the offer....and then I realize that it's already over. :( What a bummer boo. I'll be on the lookout for the next promotion this time.

Damnit, it's gone. I could have done with a little bit of a discount, but I'll keep my own eyes and ears open and try and let you guys know if I find anything.

That is a good deal.

However. i prefer to do it month by month. I signed up for auto pay. They take it off my debit card every month. It is only a few bucks a month. It's not that big of a problem for me. If someone is looking to save ten bucks that is a great deal.

However. it is to late for me to switch though.

Very good offer for you guys in the USA and North America, definitely worth the renewal with so many new things Microsoft are bringing in

Am I the only one that is outraged by the very idea of Xbox Live GOld? I am being charged to use my own internet. Its ridiculous.

They always seem to have these deals. Also, along with this, they usually go even lower such as $35 for a year of gold. Those don't come as often but they do come up. Nice find though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back