22-2 on Yemen

RainbowFlwrPowr

From
North Carolina
Website
www.claytonballentine.com
[video=youtube;cWH6gEIofJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWH6gEIofJE[/video]

This match I went 22-2. It was my second match ever in League Play and my 5th day ever on Xbox. Hope you enjoy!

That's ridiculous! How in the world did you get three melee kills in a row?! I can't seem to get a single melee kill in Black Ops 2...Great job! BTW-I love your avatar pic...Makes me smile every time ;)

Good work for a quick learner! Keep on doing your thing on maps like this. Big impact!

That's ridiculous! How in the world did you get three melee kills in a row?! I can't seem to get a single melee kill in Black Ops 2...Great job! BTW-I love your avatar pic...Makes me smile every time ;)

Thanks, jstep. I love my avatar too. It reminds me of the old me, when I played PlayStation. Then Anonymous came along, hacked the servers. And I ran over my PlayStation with a minivan. Not really, but it makes a cool story. :D The avatar is actually just a random self-shot picture I decided to take while I was bored.

I actually love this map, as I can generally pull of a 3 or higher KD on this one. I'm not even that sure what it is about the map that makes it so easy for me.

Nice one mate! Good ratio! I agree Yemen is an easy map to get a good ratio because of the endless lines you can run through the map and take cover. I managed a 17-0 on it, I'll see if I can upload the gameplay at a later date for you. I know not the highest score but it was my only game with no deaths!

I personally dislike this map, too many spots for campers. But you did very good without camping! :impressed:

Back