Xbox One 600% more AI capability

ozadin

Wow very scary thought to be playing against these AI's. What they're basically using is Cloud, and taking the data and player data from your friends driving, your driving, and someone from around the world in order to put in the AI. Honestly, I'm very pumped for this game, and the cars look very great.

"So we can now make our AI instead of just being 20%, 10% of the box's capability, we can make it 600% of the box's capability," he went on. "Put it in the cloud and free up that 10% or 20% to make the graphics better - on a box that's already more powerful than we worked on before."

Via OXM

the ai is bult around driviatar after the irst say 5% of the game is complete till it gets your driving style.. its going to come packaged with a ai system similar ot whats on the market for forza4 out the box but once you hit a certin point the ai will change and how it matches you up.. i think it will be intresting to say the least.

the ai is bult around driviatar after the irst say 5% of the game is complete till it gets your driving style.. its going to come packaged with a ai system similar ot whats on the market for forza4 out the box but once you hit a certin point the ai will change and how it matches you up.. i think it will be intresting to say the least.

I read somewhere that it will utilize drivatars based on the turn10 staff until it has access to your friends' data. If you have your XB1 connected to the internet when you first boot up the game it will download these for immediate use from the very beginning of the game.

I read somewhere that it will utilize drivatars based on the turn10 staff until it has access to your friends' data. If you have your XB1 connected to the internet when you first boot up the game it will download these for immediate use from the very beginning of the game.

yes it run a pre loaded ai system for the start of the game up to a certin point to build your person driviatar and get you use to the game. after that it uses the ai/cloud based drivatar system from people around the world. i also read it was based of turn10 staff as well.. the ai/drivatar system wont pair you with your friends unless they fit or are on the same level as you. i think it will make racing tighter as a whole the dys of racing and having 10 sec leads after first 4 turns is over. the only time it got competative was on the later levels where you were in p1 type of cars.

Back