Xbox One A game that lets you try all guns in the world?

marthyrocks

So what would you say if somebody made a game that lets you try all guns in the world?

Woah. If someone where to create a game like that, that would really be an awesome game. Anybody would like to get this. If we can use just about anything as a weapon that would make it really nice. I think I'd like a game like this, I've tried this before:

[video=youtube_share;FQ8ADHlLX6s]http://youtu.be/FQ8ADHlLX6s[/video]

Wahahaha. Who wouldn't right? That's a game that would rock the world indeed. Probably the only game ever coming close to even letting us try all sorts of weapons was Black, the Criterion-developed FPS.

This would be an awesome game for me. And yes, as thecreed4life said, Black was one of the games that let us try all sorts of guns. It may not have been the "all-guns" fiesta but still, it was a game full of guns. I'd love to see this happen.

Wahahaha. Who wouldn't right? That's a game that would rock the world indeed. Probably the only game ever coming close to even letting us try all sorts of weapons was Black, the Criterion-developed FPS.

Yup, Black was that game that almost gave us the all-guns fiesta. As for the idea of this game that lets us try all guns, oh yeah, I'd love to try that game out. RPGs, mine shooters, mini-guns, tommy guns... let me have it!

Yup, Black was that game that almost gave us the all-guns fiesta. As for the idea of this game that lets us try all guns, oh yeah, I'd love to try that game out. RPGs, mine shooters, mini-guns, tommy guns... let me have it!

I agree. Black was a really cool game at the time. I wish they could make another one so we can enjoy this game further.

No doubt. I loved Black as a game entirely. It was really cool with all the guns that you could use.

We gotta have another Black for the generation. We need it man! We need it!

idk if it fits but boarderlands2 had tons of guns and weapons.. i kinda cant wait for it to release a xb1 game.. the interesting thing was sheilds could penalize a weapon or boost it.. andthe nice thing was as you leveled up it almost became necessary to pickup weapons equal or a level above to stay alive and in the fight. it is a great loot/shoot game

[video=youtube;RMR-NDLSXnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR-NDLSXnI[/video]

idk if it fits but boarderlands2 had tons of guns and weapons.. i kinda cant wait for it to release a xb1 game.. the interesting thing was sheilds could penalize a weapon or boost it.. andthe nice thing was as you leveled up it almost became necessary to pickup weapons equal or a level above to stay alive and in the fight. it is a great loot/shoot game

Not bad. Kinda wish they could release one for Xbox One sooner. But anyways back to the topic. If there was a game that you could use any gun in the world I wish that the guns would be from the olden times up to the modern period.

Not bad. Kinda wish they could release one for Xbox One sooner. But anyways back to the topic. If there was a game that you could use any gun in the world I wish that the guns would be from the olden times up to the modern period.

They will release something soon. I guess someone or some company wants to compete over the FPS gaming world.

Wow. If they can make a new one that would really be awesome man.

Hmmmm... this can work closely with the topic's idea. Yeah man, why not? This is an awesome game that really showcased all kinds of guns and the best part? You chose what you wanted to fire with. Sweet.

Hmmmm... this can work closely with the topic's idea. Yeah man, why not? This is an awesome game that really showcased all kinds of guns and the best part? You chose what you wanted to fire with. Sweet.

Yeah, that's something nice to start out with. I'd love to try this game out.

Borderlands 2. Ah yeah, a game where you had all kinds of guns. From snipers to machine guns, from pistols to magnums, it was definitely a gun-fest. Doesn't even include the essential upgrades you can do.

Borderlands 2. Ah yeah, a game where you had all kinds of guns. From snipers to machine guns, from pistols to magnums, it was definitely a gun-fest. Doesn't even include the essential upgrades you can do.

This is an ideal game for people who love shooting. haha.

Back