A long overdue of stepping down...

From
Tempe
So theres a million new faces on here who probably have no idea who I am. I'm a guy PB recruited off a dead forum that I had upkept for some time. I got to help give this forum a bit of a lift and I get to come back and check this site daily (My home screen is the site, don't think I haven't been entirely gone ;))

Besides the point, things have been busy and I have been computer free for some time now, with it limiting my time to be able to step up and do any sort of job on these forums. It's been like this for months, but a second wind will eventually come and I'll be more regular on the forums.

Til then, I think its best for me to step down to avoid confusion to only help better for forum.

I wish you all happy gaming. As I am always on Xbox Live, feel free to message me whenever you'd like on here or there.

-Kol.

Thanks for your hard work Funky! Hope to see you around on huge forums when you have time! Otherwise, I'm sure I'll see you on XBL :)

yeah, i have been gone for a while as well, just got my computer fixed so i should be on alot more! ;)

just ordered parts to get my mackbook pro up and running..

after my sshd,and maxed out the ram my top case took a dump... ribbion to trackpad/keyboard took dump.. was hit/miss before.

so i ordered a topcase tonight and hope to get the mackbook up and running. will be on more when i get up and running.

Back