Xbox One A look at the Xbox One UI

ozadin

Looks pretty neat, but I can't get the full feeling until I actually try it. The Xbox Music will definitely be a feature I'll enjoy since I listen to music occasionally, especially when I'm playing games on my PC. Consoles are for gaming, therefore I would probably be listening to music the whole day. The UI looks as sleek as the actual Xbox One console, very excited for it, and take a look at it!

Via CVG

Looks pretty neat, but I can't get the full feeling until I actually try it. The Xbox Music will definitely be a feature I'll enjoy since I listen to music occasionally, especially when I'm playing games on my PC. Consoles are for gaming, therefore I would probably be listening to music the whole day. The UI looks as sleek as the actual Xbox One console, very excited for it, and take a look at it!

It does look nice and smooth.

i am kinda digging the tile setup as appose to the across scroll that 460 and netflix use now.

one thing i would like is sub catagories in the pinned folder.. see how cluttered the left size it with apps,movies,tv,music games. i would love to see 4 or 5 tiles in pinned where its broken down easier.

It's the same look Microsoft has them going for Windows 8, simplicity, colors everywhere and simple geometric figures. Some people like it, others don't, i don't really know what to think of it.
In one way, i guess it's simple to use, but i do like my interfaces to have a little more into it.

I really love the dashboard i have a huge hatred for windows 8 but this dashboard is something i am loving a lot! it seems very easy and not like your dragging pages and it seems simple and sleek good job to microsoft!

It's the same look Microsoft has them going for Windows 8, simplicity, colors everywhere and simple geometric figures. Some people like it, others don't, i don't really know what to think of it.
In one way, i guess it's simple to use, but i do like my interfaces to have a little more into it.

i like the 360 layout at the moment but the change looks nice.. i just like a little more micro managed ui. if they broke the pinned cattagory into 5 tiles. games,tv,music,apps,movies it would clean up so much nicer.

im not sure if the espn app is still layed out this way but last year you could pic and choose the channels or what u liked to watch their was proably 200 catagories but once you added them it would put a tile on your home screen with the recent activity in those topics.. made catching up on nfl,drag racing,mma or whateve you wanted so easy.

plus with the tv interface you know their will be apps based around it.. idk how at this point but their will be it verizon,time warner cable,vizio or whatever

the music/video well that is what could be purchased off xbo live theater/music keeps it cataloged what u watched/rented..

i would still love to have less tiles and have pictures like the 360 bing does. i love those pics that rotate weekly in the background.

I like it. Well, obviously I need to try it before I can give a proper opinion but I like the look of it.

The design looks....simple and easy to navigate. There is no unnecessary clutter on the screen. It's just 'game' - 'guide' - 'upload' - 'netflix' etc... like it doesn't seem like you really have to search for anything.

Whilst it might not be the prettiest layout, it seems like it will do its job well enough.

After all - I don't want to spend ages trying to find things. I don't intend to sit there looking at how pretty it is. If i'm using the home screen i'm going to be doing something, you know? I want to get straight into a game or an app or whatever. This looks simple enough to do that without getting lost searching for everything.

what would be bad ass would be if you could stream pandora while playing forza5 or various games... im not sure how much dain that would have on the network tho.

Back