Xbox One AC 4 - Naval Gameplay

stiflex

From
Vilnius
Hey there guys, check it out - they've released the video 5 hours ago.

[video=youtube;RiQoCso3ADI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQoCso3ADI[/video]

It's really friggen awesome! The naval battles are sick!!! What do you guys think? Will you be buying this game?

I love it! I just wish that they could add multiplayer in the naval combat as well. But it seems as though it's not possible with this game.

I love it! I just wish that they could add multiplayer in the naval combat as well. But it seems as though it's not possible with this game.

Who knows, they just might add a free-roam sandbox multiplayer type game. With a massive map - similar to GTA 5. I've heard nothing about the assassins creed 4 black flag multiplayer, yet. Though the last ones was really awesome, this time - it could be even better.

Who knows, they just might add a free-roam sandbox multiplayer type game. With a massive map - similar to GTA 5. I've heard nothing about the assassins creed 4 black flag multiplayer, yet. Though the last ones was really awesome, this time - it could be even better.

They were asked about it in an interview, but they downright denied any possibility of DLCs or add ons.

Back