Xbox One Address The Sess: Microsoft on Xbox One's 180, Bundled Kinect, RAM, Digital Pre-Load

sc_shark

Adam Sessler from Rev3 asked the hard questions to Microsoft and they answered back. I like the video its about 12 minutes long. the guy sounds like he really cares about the new Xbox system not just a Microsoft rehearsed release or question and answers about the Xbox One. Hitting on ram,loading screens, he even asks about the ram and why they went that route.

[video=youtube;8QrZP0AmUvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QrZP0AmUvk&list=PLWnpHOQXsPDs5Vfz0NCu1T36idxu0WMZ6&index=1[/video]

Good video!!!! This was a well done interview with no botching

Interesting. I like that Adam Sessler wasn't afraid to ask difficult questions. The rep handled them well, but, I wouldn't really expect any less. I mean it's not like the guy is gonna talk badly about Microsoft in an interview.

Interesting. I like that Adam Sessler wasn't afraid to ask difficult questions. The rep handled them well, but, I wouldn't really expect any less. I mean it's not like the guy is gonna talk badly about Microsoft in an interview.

Wasn't just a rep, that's the director of planning for XBOX so I would expect he knows how to handle the media.

Back