Xbox One After Day One games, what are your next purchases ???

rkkeller

Old School casual player.
From
NJ
I have been looking thru the upcoming games from now until March and there are some good ones so I figured we should
see, after the Day One games, what people are looking forward too.

I HAD on preorder TitanFall, Dying Light and Wolfenstein, but recently changed them to:

Titanfall, Tomb Raider and Rayman.

There are a few more I am interested in, but no release dates. Halo, Quantum Break, Watch Dogs, Destiny
and a few others. Shame you can't buy everything.

unfortunately nothing really hits me as a got to have. destiny looks decent,halo(ehh) tomb raider is soon and could be a fresh title to get out of the launch games..

for me my only big title is tom clancy the division. which is q4 2014. i am sure a few big games will be out in 2014 that are not teased or shown yet so only time will tell..

I had pre ordered Titan Fall and Rayman. I'm still waiting for the other games to be released. Games like Destiny, Quantum Break, Dying Light, Final Fantasy 15, Elder Scrolls Online and Halo. Oh yeah, I will get Peggle 2 probably next week.

Titanfall looks sooooo good. It seriously could be the next big thing for the FPS genre and could change the way that other developers think about the way that they make games. I am going to skip on Tomb Raider, as I have it on PC and it's pretty mediocre. The graphics are stunning, but the actual gameplay and story are kinda lacking.

Back