Xbox One always evolving: what your playing

sc_shark

title kinda says it all.. since we don't forcus on one game forever whats everyone or anyone playing..

for me..
neverwinter
gems of war
hand of fate

are my 3 basically daily game..

gems of war is kinda like bejewed or tetris(matching) colors and heartstone where cards have abilities and use (mana) to trigger abilities...

neverwinter is a mmo like wow.. its a free game and you can grind for life lol..

hand of fate. basically a dungeon/card game.. you select which card/path you take and the card under where you are can have an encounter, you do battle/fight, its an interesting concenpt and they have done a few decent updates to make it a better flowing game.

the beta I'm on:
garden warefare2 plants vs zombies.. its a cartoonish fps.. interesting game honestly..

my previous games were:
battlefield 4
forza5

ive kinda abandoned forza altogether... I'm just tired of buying car packs and no real new tracks or anything new... forza6 is the only forza I havnt owned at this point:( but I don't feel I am missing a thing.

I don't have any yet that I'm playing on One as I just (FINALLY!) bought mine. I can tell you what I bought to go with it, though:

Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Far Cry 4
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Can't decide which I want to play first. I'm a hardcore Tomb Raider fan all the way back to the original on Playstation, though... so I may start there.

I'm playing Fallout 4 right now. Started it a while back and then put it on the back burner for some other games. Then I went so long without playing it that I forgot all of the controls, so I decided to just start a new save. Back to square one!

I'm playing Rainbow six siege the only mode I enjoy is terrorist hunt.
I'm getting close to finishing Fallout 4. I spend allot of time building up settlements and just exploring the wasteland.
I spent a few hours in the world of ARK. I bought it for my son he enjoys it more than I do. I may go back to it if I can find some friends to play with

The Division beta kinda ruined my appetite for everything in my backlog; I just want to play more of the beta till the game comes out in March. Lucky for me, theres another beta on the way. Right now the rest of my gaming time is on PC since I just got XCOM 2 and it's fantastic.

I like getting the latest AAA titles so here is my current list:
1. Fallout 4
2. Black Ops III
3. Need for Speed 2015

I try invest time into each game individually, never losing track of what I'm doing. It's a pain playing more than one game at a time because you don't get the same feel of involvement and your mind is too cluttered. I haven't tried anything in the XCOM series yet, but I think I'll see what XCOM 2 is about when I can. Rainbox Six Seige is another noteworthy consideration.

Back