Xbox 360 Am I the only one who wants a sequel?

TheDangerousSummer

I adore Bully, and I would love another game. I can't imagine I'm the only one who wants a sequel, but I never see it being discussed. I guess if the developer isn't saying anything about it, there isn't much to discuss.

I don't think I'll ever give up hope, seeing as Max Payne 2 got a sequel after almost 10 years.

It's been discussed a little it, at least according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_(video_game)#Sequel

I think Bully is one of the best things Rockstar have ever made. I really hope bully and LA Noire get sequels eventually.

I would really like if Bully got a sequel. It was one of those titles I always wondered why there was no sequel, but it's like you said, if Max Payne could get one after 10 years maybe there's hope for Bully.

I'm all up for a Bully sequel but the demand for it just isn't high. The game wasn't very popular despite it being one of Rockstar's best work. I guessing a lot of gamers already forgotten about the game. Rockstar is more on big guns like GTA and Red Dead these days.

I would love a Bully sequel, but HeavenDevil is right. It would have to be a point where Rockstar has nothing else going on and during those times they're usually on break anyways.

Yeah, I agree, Bully 2 (or whatever it would be called) isn't a gurantee.

Like I said in the original post, the fact that Max Panye got a sequel that came out 10 years later after the last one, gives me hope. Glad I'm not the only one who wants a sequel.

Of course people agree with you, man :D Bully was a great game and a lot of gamers remember it. Just needs a much more vocal base.

I'd love a sequel to Bully. I remember playing it and thinking "Wow the Academy is pretty fun" then the gates open and you can go around town. Sure the map was kind of small looking back on it--especially compared to say San Andreas and even Vice City which was kind of small--but it was fun and you were playing a kid. You didn't need a whole massive county, continent, or whatever to enjoy.

I think the town was a pretty good size, but I could see a larger map if there was a new Bully. I'd say the town from the original was about the same size as Vice City, VC wasn't all that big at all.

Back