Xbox One Amazon: Xbox One in first, PS4 Pushed to 3rd behind TLOU

FordGTGuy

From
Portsmouth, VA
Pretty interesting that not only has the Xbox One retaken the first spot but the PS4 has been pushed even back even behind the new PS3 title The Last Of Us. It's clear that after the sales for Last of Us go down Xbox One and PS4 are going to be in a head to head struggle but it's interesting that the PS4 was actually pushed under a PS3 game.

The Xbox One is still at #8 on the sales to date list while the PS4 sits pretty at #2 and no PS4 or Xbox One bundles even in the top 100.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#1

It's going to be interesting to see how this goes back and forth towards launch but it's interesting to see that even with the $100 difference the Xbox One is still showing resistance to the PS4 sales.

Well, right now what is on top is Playstation network 20$ card, and after that is the PS4 Launch Edition, with the Xbox One being on 8th place.
I think this keeps fluctuating because they keep running out of stock, but seeing how the demand keeps rising, they add a little more and see how much they need at the end.

Well, right now what is on top is Playstation network 20$ card, and after that is the PS4 Launch Edition, with the Xbox One being on 8th place.
I think this keeps fluctuating because they keep running out of stock, but seeing how the demand keeps rising, they add a little more and see how much they need at the end.

The biggest thing to take away from this is that the boost from online hysteria is mostly over and now we're going to see the average opinion work on sales.

Wow, that's definitely really odd. Only a week ago, the PS4 was miles ahead of the Xbox One in terms of sales. I still believe that PS4 will eventually catch up with the Xbox One soon. It's going to be really close now since Microsoft changed all their policies and whatnot. I believe Xbox will win this war against PS4 honestly.

Back