Xbox One An Insider's Look at the Xbox One Controller

sc_shark

[video=youtube;m4SYaTLCWL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SYaTLCWL0[/video]

a 7min video going over all the changes of the xbox one controller. major nelson.

Key improvements include haptic feedback and rumbling in the triggers, IR sensors so Kinect knows when you switch players etc and converting to wireless via a USB cord (It actually shuts off the wireless radio). They tweaked the buttons a bit and improved the D pad by lowering it. The idea with the triggers is that the developer can actually make firing a sniper more difficult or give you feedback from your left or right tires when skidding in Forza. Overall it sound pretty good.

Merged threads as it was already posted~Pbescbar7

The controller really looks nice. I like the design and the look... Can't wait to just try it, especially since it's suppose to be PC compatible next year.
I'm hoping the D-Pad and Trigger changes with actually help out some. I know my 360 controller would stick some or lag (after very little time of having it).
The triggers actually have me really really excited. I think the idea is really nice. I just hope it's executed well.

Man, the X1 controller looks fantastic. I will say that the 360's controller is one of my favorites, its only issue being the terrible d-pad, so I'm really looking forward to at least picking an X1 controller to use on my PC.

im kinda excited yet getting burt out on following xbox one stuff. its always something new.

The controller looks incredible. Great design and presentation along with outstanding features. I am looking forward to getting the Xbox One.

I think its a very sleek design but feel its not as good as the ps4 it seems to be almost identical to the xbox360 pad sad to say, but the ps4 pad is completely different to the ps3 one so i'm happy about that.

I think its a very sleek design but feel its not as good as the ps4 it seems to be almost identical to the xbox360 pad sad to say, but the ps4 pad is completely different to the ps3 one so i'm happy about that.

I'm actually glad it looks like a revamped 360 controller. I really liked the Xbox 360 controller and I was afraid they were going to change it a lot.
I really liked that they focused on the gaming aspect rather than extras added in. I want my controller to just be a controller.

Wow cool video, nice find. The Xbox One controller is going to be heavenly to use. It appears to have practically no flaws. I wish I could have gone to some of these events to hold it and play games with it. I guess I'll have to wait til November.

I think that the controller is definitely one of the strongest features of the Xbox One, and they really have outdone themselves this time round. The 360 pad was a big improvement over the old Xbox controller, but this is just raising the bar so much higher. All the previous problems with the analogue sticks and the D pad seem to be gone, and I really look forward to getting the controller for my PC when it comes out next year.

Back