Android vs. Apple

StacyDuh

From
Houston,TX
Which is the superior brand?

I enjoy the perks of having an android based phone, I like the fact of being able to setup my screen with widgets. The best invention ever made to the mobile phone. I like the fact that most of the Android Market (Google play) has free apps. Major cool points. My Samsung galaxy 3 has an awesome screen size, perfect size for gaming and watching videos, and/or movies.

The iphone I think the screen is too small, I do not like the fact that they have to use itunes, and mostly everything cost.

i phone set the standard for smart phones... i like my iphone feel the screen is good size. the app store can be free if you look around.

ive seen a few android and friends seem to like them.. its all up to the end user.

Wozzy nailed it with Apple products, but I've ran my course over nine years. I jailbroke my iPad2 & iPhone1 and ran them like a droid. Droid gives you a run for your money for.customization whereas Apple is landlocked and idiot proof in a nutshell.

Wozzy nailed it with Apple products, but I've ran my course over nine years. I jailbroke my iPad2 & iPhone1 and ran them like a droid. Droid gives you a run for your money for.customization whereas Apple is landlocked and idiot proof in a nutshell.

apple just seems to do some much great and effotlessly to me. i mean it does it like it was born to do it. you dont need instructions you look at it and its self explanitory... and that is why i think it took off so well. if my mom can pick up an ipad2 and use it anyone can.(she cant use a computer to save her life)

few friend have had issues with samsung galxy freezing or loosing all their info. i will admit my recent iphone4 had an issue with txting non iphone owners.. they changed mine out and gave me an iphone4s and love it.

I've choosen an Apple as my phone choice ever since the first iPhone was released. I've always liked how the iOS is simple and easy to understand. You don't have to flip through alot of menus or press alot of buttons. Everything is just laid out for you on the home screen and it's really easy to get into. I love my current iPhone 5, especially the Siri voice app.

However, I toyed around with my friend's galaxy S4 and I have to admit, it's pretty slick. It's certainly bigger (in all senses of the word) then the iPhone, and easier to text with. It also has a better camera and more pixels on the screen then Apple's phone. But at the end of the day, I still fall back on my Apple. :)

I prefer Apple. I've considered getting an android but I just like that all of my stuff is kind of in one spot. My music and apps and movies easily transfer and its a breeze.

Shoot...WP8 FTW! I have a Lumia 920 and yeah yeah yeah it doesnt have 1,078,765,222,345,691 apps like Apple or Android but it has enough and the main reason my wife and I got it was how smooth the LIVE intergration was and how well the OS works. Shoot, even the battery lasts 2 days until it needs to be charged. Also doesnt have all that bloatware crap on it lol.

Back