Xbox One Angry Birds Star Wars In-game purchases

andrew172

I haven't bought the game (only played the demo) and I was wondering about in-game purchases... on your phone, the game is free so you can purchase things in the game to help you out, but what about on Xbox? I mean, if we've already payed for the game, it seems a bit mean to charge extra for in game purchases.

The game is not free on the ios and we still have app purchases. It's all about money nowadays, and this is one perfect example of it.

Am i seriously the only one on the planet that hates this game... And these characters?

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cellular signal jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

I remember when this whole in game purchase thing became a big issue, and I am pretty sure that it was long before Angry Birds. I remember something about raising a doll, where the kids were buying things like clothes and all of that, all on their parents credit card. I hope that it is not still happening to some poor parents out there, but I am guessing that it is.

I hear you... But it probably is still happening. I know a few games that I've sunk a small fortune in myself. As for the angry birds game, all they want is to squeeze every last cent out of you if you let them.

Well the chances are that even if you have played and payed for the game elsewhere, you are still going to have to shell out some extra to get all the features on the phone app. It is unfortunate, but @mauricioq is correct, it is all about the money. I miss the days when most of the apps were free across the board, but that certainly changed pretty quick. Oh well, it is just the way these things work.

Back