Xbox One Anime that you want to see get made into a game.

That Attack on Titan game looked really good. What it's lacking is technical improvements. An Xbox One version will make it even more awesome with the new gen graphics and sound. Too bad, it won't happen because these games are known to stick to Japan only.

Who says it can't happen? Games that I thought would stick to Japan came to USA you know. Hatsune Mikune, Project X Zone, Danganropa, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star, Deception IV, Conception II... dude, it can happen. Even Monster Hunter 4G, which will be known as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, is coming! So don't lose hope. It can happen.

Who says it can't happen? Games that I thought would stick to Japan came to USA you know. Hatsune Mikune, Project X Zone, Danganropa, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star, Deception IV, Conception II... dude, it can happen. Even Monster Hunter 4G, which will be known as Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, is coming! So don't lose hope. It can happen.

Yes it is possible, but it may take some time to have other animes turned into games.

Only kind of anime i can remember watching as a kid, i dont mean cartoons but like manga, i guess i would say Guyver. That could be pretty cool.

A Berserk game would be pretty rad.

But that's also kind of what Demon's/Dark Souls are.

A Berserk game would be pretty rad.

But that's also kind of what Demon's/Dark Souls are.

A Berserk game was made for the PS2 if I remember correctly. It was a hack n slash much like the Dynasty Warriors games. It was pretty awesome at the time, but the one I played was import so I'm not sure if it got a US release.

A Berserk game was made for the PS2 if I remember correctly. It was a hack n slash much like the Dynasty Warriors games. It was pretty awesome at the time, but the one I played was import so I'm not sure if it got a US release.

Really?! I didn't know that. It must have been one of those games that I mistook for something else.

I was looking into some interesting animes that I've watched throughout the years and I noticed that they haven't made an Xbox version of Law of Ueki. The last version that I saw was on PS2. I wish they could recreate the game for Xbox One or PS4.

I was looking into some interesting animes that I've watched throughout the years and I noticed that they haven't made an Xbox version of Law of Ueki. The last version that I saw was on PS2. I wish they could recreate the game for Xbox One or PS4.

I don't think it's possible, since it was released on PS2 the possibilities of it transferring over to Xbox is pretty slim.

How about they make this anime into a game: Infinite Stratos. A mix of school life plus robotic battling using machines that can be summoned and equipped right away just by pressing a button on your watch.

Won't happen. I've yet to see a game based on it happen now since it was in the PS2 era. Besides that, the series' manga and anime adaptations were already done years ago so there's no way it'll happen. The interest is gone.

Won't happen. I've yet to see a game based on it happen now since it was in the PS2 era. Besides that, the series' manga and anime adaptations were already done years ago so there's no way it'll happen. The interest is gone.

Yup, this true. Law of Ueki was done a decade ago. Unless a sequel to the anime happens, I don't think we'll ever see Law of Ueki get recreated. The fanbase is gone.

Hadn't heard about... gonna look it up!

Hadn't heard about... gonna look it up!

Yeah, check it out man. I saw it and it's pretty cool. Not the game that will make you rate it 10 but it's the kind of game that just makes you stay still and just kill out your rage into digital enemies!

Back