Original Xbox Any decent Xbox emulators out there?

Apposl

From
Salem, OR
Website
ne1up.com
Just curious whether or not Xbox games were something that were being emulated or not, for those of us who own a Xbox and the games but want digital copies. My daughter and I just pulled out our old Xbox and it's looking a little...old, games too. It's playing fine but it got me thinking about emulation, I used to play a lot of SNES and even Playstation games via emulators years ago.

Thoughts/options?

If I remember correctly, I think Xbox original/360 games can't be read by a normal PC disk drive. But, you could try www(dot)emulator-zone(dot)com/doc.php/xbox/xeon.html. I have no idea what it is. A simple google for it returned that page.

Sorry, I can't post links yet.

Xbox emulators are never very stable and are not compatible with many games.
The majority of Xbox was also on PS2 and Gamecube.:p

I suggest you RomStation which includes full emulators. It's free and you can download full games.
Emulators are all very fluid, so ... why not?

Your PC must have a minimum config to work perfectly.
I hope I have helped you.;)

Pickicool, that's so awesome man! I was looking for an emulator for a PS 2 and with your information I'm going to try this out and put it onto my PC later. I have all these games that I had in the past and want to play again so this is my best chance to do it while I'm saving up for the next gen. Do you have anymore information on emulators that you use successfully?

If you don't mind receiving a call from your broadband provider about over-downloading about 80gb of game date, then go right ahead

Back