Xbox One Any ideas of what Criterion will reveal at E3?

thecreed4life

We know that Criterion will reveal a new game at E3. No clues as to what it is. But after checking Criterion's catalogue, it's got me asking this question: any ideas what the new game will be?

I'm betting it's gonna be a new genre they've yet to explore. After all, they made BLACK, that PS2-only FPS that broke rules about FPS games. It could be a shooter, it could be a skateboard game, it could an action game, it could be RTS... it's anything. Thoughts?

Same here. Betting it's a new genre. Criterion did Black and it came out great. I'd also bet it's a sequel to Black. But whatever it is, I hope this new game rocks.

Same here. Betting it's a new genre. Criterion did Black and it came out great. I'd also bet it's a sequel to Black. But whatever it is, I hope this new game rocks.

Yeah, I really hope that it'll be Black 2 even though I know that it'll not happen. I hope that it will be a new IP and a different genre than racing. Criterion have done a lot of racers, it's time to move to new territory.

Yeah, I really hope that it'll be Black 2 even though I know that it'll not happen. I hope that it will be a new IP and a different genre than racing. Criterion have done a lot of racers, it's time to move to new territory.

I agree they should do something different to what they are used to. Some new IPs would definitely be a good move.

Give us a new IP Criterion! But if it's another sequel to Burnout, I don't mind either. As long as it's big, more open-ended and still has the same crash physics with better visuals, I'm all in for that!

Back