Xbox One Any noteworthy games releasing this year?

SashaS

It seems to me that the majority of major titles that people were anticipating have come out this year and in 2015. The only games that I know of that I am looking forward to at the moment are Hitman, Ratchet and Clank ( Which I don't think is coming to Xbox One ) Doom, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, No Man's Sky and Horizon Zero Dawn. I don't think most of those are even going to be gracing my Xbox One though so I would like to know from you guys: Which games do you know of that are coming to our favorite console this year? Are there any I have not mentioned yet? - Thanks.

I actually thought about this a little while ago, I even came up with a top ten.
Most Anticipated 2016 Games
1. Quantum Break
2. Pokemon: Sun/Moon
3. Deux Ex: Mankind Divided
4. Final Fantasy XV
5. Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
6. Doom
7. Star Fox Zero
8. Crackdown 3
9. Gears of War 4

Pokken Tournament was also on the list but it's now been released (and I know own it).

Forgot about Deus Ex and Quantum Break. I watched the teaser for Quantum Break all the way back in 2013 and I've watched almost every other piece of gameplay they've let out and it seems awesome. The visuals are something out of my imagination and the entire concept of messing with time seems really cool and ( rare these days ) unique. I like how the Final Fantasy series has matured and I wouldn't mind playing XV when I have the chance.

I can't lie... I'm so ready for Gears of War 4 to drop. I don't know why but I'm such a huge fan and it's been like that since day one. It's probably because of how much fun I had bonding with my dad when we were on multi-player.

Star fox zero is on wii u though yeah? Does that list mean cross-platform or am I missing something about star fox and xbone? lol

Back